GE Capital Employee Review

Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa Canada6 January 2014
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers.
Pros
Good Management co-workers support. Good benefits & training.
Cons
Differences of opinions between sales & project managers

Other GE Capital Employee Reviews

GE - A great learning ground
RECOVERIES MANAGER/QUALITY MANAGER LOSS MITIGATION (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
My 8 years at GE were some of the best of my working life. During that time I learned everything from how to lead people and coach effectively to how to build and continuously improve processes. GE has great leadership training programs and if you are fortunate enough to become a manager while working there, you will have the benefit of many of those programs as I had. There have been many books written about GE corporate culture and this is for good reason. I found the culture to be a defining benefit of working there and it gave me great pride. While not always the most competitive in terms of compensation (at least during my tenure,) I found it worth the difference with other companies for the experiences gained and opportunities for learning and advancement.
Pros
A company with decades of change management and leadership expertise, One of the great corporate cultures
Cons
Less competitive on the compensation side.
Awesome place to work.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON29 December 2017
The company is very good and takes care of your work life balance. The company is very warm and takes care of its employees. Strict compliance policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Capital. Our community is ready to answer.