G4S Employee Review

Very Slow
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LA15 April 2014
A typical day anything could happen, co- workers could easily become enemies. I learned to keep my mouth closed when dealing with a group of people that doesn't get along. Just do my work and leave. The management was poor. I never received any stability, no justice. It was really every man for themselves. My co- workers were all troublesome. Every day was something different. I tried to maintain my silence as much as possible and mind my own business, and I was tried every day. The hardest part of the job was showing up and being peaceful. the most enjoyable part of the job was when I was working alone.
Pros
I still had a paycheck to take care of my family.
Cons
I had to go through a lot of trials.

Other G4S Employee Reviews

Security guard
security guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2018
Have experience of both commercial as well as condominium sites.Have worked for contractor escort, fire watch, concierge guard. Also have worked on construction sites.
A Good Place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON16 May 2018
Working on the level with other Guards or solo was never a bad things, The friendliness and "Brother/Sister-in-Arms" bond you form is an excellent thing to have when you are faced with tasks that you may not know how to handle on your own.
Pros
Hardy Friendships and a sense of safeness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K