G4S

G4S Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,529 reviews

Never out of work

Started 2+ years and always getting enough hours, schedule staff are very cooperative and understands your availability. Managers are their when u need them. I am just comfortable working different sites as not boring and stuck on one place. Money is not great but stress level is low too. Be honest with your work & availability level open for any shift will keep your job safe.

Pros

Cons

Pay

Good company

I have very much enjoyed my time at G4S Cash Solutions. I typically work 8-10 hours a day doing various jobs in the vault and on the road. I worked as a trainer to train new ewmployees and I find the job very fulfilling.

great and best place to earn experience

some days are easy then other the hardest part was is able to mange all work load, some time it was hard when short of stuff.

Meeting people of different background on daily basis

In g4s as security guard provided security to the employees of the company in downtown building of Dundee Life Plaza, Husky, Century Park Place,. Prohibit any illegal entry in the building or any illegal activities like drinking trespassing and so on. I learned to be patient against angry clients for the better of my safety and people around me. Management was really helpful and approachable on daily basis constant communication was required with building manager on daily basis related to problems within the building. Most of the site I was workig alone but did work with other guards on few occasions communication is important and they were very helpful and approachable. I think it will have to be working alone was the hardest part of the job. I enjoyed meeting people from different cultural background and differents statuses.

Pros

bonus of $100 on christmas

Cons

sometime 12 hours long shifts

work experience with G4S

I enjoyed working with fellow co-workers at beginning but later felt like I was being treated like a number. i had made some mistakes but thought they would feel that a loyal and dedicated employee should be given a second chance.

Pros

enjoyed working with fellow co-workers

Cons

being punished for one mistake

Mechanical technologist specialization in Quality Control and Quality assurance with manufacturing techniques

Worked for a long span with one of the leading manufacturing industry and learned about skills and techniques in technology

Jobs at G4S