G4S

G4S

G4S Employee Review

Terrible Management and Stressful Job

If you need a regular schedule to be able to plan things at home it seems like they don't really care about you. You are just a number they can place somewhere so that a shift is filled, no real interest in their employees. High turnover rate because of no support from the site manager.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Bad management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Relaxable work place and higher wage rates

I would recommend this company to everybody on prior basis who comes to me and ask about the security job. They offer very good wage rates, and shift upon phone call thats the good thing for part time or casual workers too.
Same role

Terrible at everything

If you thought the management from your previous job was bad then you’re in for a treat with G4S. Take the advice of the hundred negative reviews people left or You’ll apply for one position and then they’ll schedule you for something else. Management is so poor , but why wouldn’t they be if they hire just about anyone that walks through their door, and not care for the quality and image they portray. My advise would be save your gas money because working for them is not worth it I promise. Take the advice or you’ll find out the hard way just like I did.

Pros

Zero pros

Cons

Where should i even start
Same roleSame location

Terrible Management and Stressful Job

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Bad Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1K