G3 Canada Limited

G3 Canada Limited Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Saskatoon West is an awesome place to work. Excellent team of people. Management is great, they listen to ideas and always try and include us in as much as they can with regard to the business. Pleasure to come to work each day. I am extremely happy here. Room for advancement and good benefit package
the operations manager at pasqua is tyrant. not a people person. no wonder there is high turn over out there. I worked at viterra for 20 years before going out there. what a mistake that was. never had a problem in 20 years with management. trent c brings his problems from home and takes it out on his workers. bad temperament anger management problems. should of rated this company when I quit. I would not recommend my enemy to go work at that place.
Harassed on a daily basis by co-workers, Human resources are basically non existent at this company with a management team that are aware of there issues but do nothing to improve work life .
I've been here since the opening in 2017. Here in Hamilton, it is unlike the western elevators, which you might have read about on some reviews. We have a smaller team here, in comparison to most other facilities in the company, and everyone gets along like a professional team. There are stressful days when things go wrong with the facility but these days turn out to be quite rewarding because we work together to resolve the issues. The starting wages and benefits are very competitive and there is LOTS! of opportunity throughout the company, for advancement. I often describe this as a "sustainable career" because, no matter how hard the economy can be hit, farmers will still grow crops and companies like us will continue to ship the product. Seriously, where else can you have potential opportunity for a well paying career, with great benefits and no experience necessary. All training and certifications are provided and paid for. Work clothing allowances are given. Work wear allowances are given. PPE is all company paid for and supplied to you for no charge. Upper management is professional and attentive yet very empathetic to employees needs. Unlike other companies, they don't look down and their subordinates as inferior. We are all part of the G3 family and we all play an important role.

G3 Hamilton is a great place to work! G3 is an excellent company to work for and they are constantly expanding. A fast growing and developing company. I'm very happy to be a part of the G3 family. Lots of opportunity for growth through out the company. Three years ago I started as an Operation
 - more...
Pros
Competative wages and benefits, lots of available overtime, not a boring repatative job, great people
Cons
work life balance is tricky during busy season but worth it because of the bigger paycheques
Great place to work but management needs a lot of work. Work Monday to Friday eight hour shifts, useless there was a train to load. Meet alot of people, good industry to work in.
Pros
Good pay, meet good people, etc
Cons
Poor management
Leadership ordinaire, très vieux équipement 110 ans !
Pros
Beaucoup overtime, fin de semaine
Cons
Direction très ordinaire
A typical day at work depending on the year can be really busy or really slow, depending on shipments and inbound. harvest is by far the fastest pace of the year. I have learned a lot working with the company, like work ethic, I learned how to become a leader, how to forecast and make decisions off of that.
Colonsay location became G3 after first being CWB. It is very much a "good ol boys" culture. G3 may help to modernize it, but when I was there, it was like stepping back in time 50 years.
G3 is a new grain company that is growing and the most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with farm customers even though it was a challenging harvest farmers for the most part remain optimistic.
Pros
dealing with farmers
Cons
40 minute commute to grain terminal