G.B. Catering Employee Reviews for Kitchen AssistantReview this company
Kitchen Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 36 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Lots of work but enjoyable. Learned a lot about the workings of a kitchen. Hardest part was the long hours. Overall my experience was good. A good job for someone interested in gaining experience in a kitchen and who enjoy being around friends.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into G.B. Catering
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Ability to learn new things
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- Energizing work tasks
- Time and location flexibility
- Fair pay for job
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at G.B. Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 36 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about G.B. Catering
- Why did you leave your job at G.B Catering?4 people answered
- Does G.B. Catering require background check?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work at G.B Catering?One person answered
- What are the working hours at G.B. Catering?One person answered
- What would you suggest G.B. Catering management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- If you were to leave G.B. Catering, what would be the reason?
- How should you prepare for an interview at G.B. Catering?
- How day a week do you work as a kitchen helper
- Are you paid in cash at gb catering?