G.B. Catering Employee Reviews for Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 36 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The management was not good, they were very hard to deal with.The staff was great and they pay was not bad. But I am not sure that I would work for her again
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into G.B. Catering
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Ability to learn new things
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- Energizing work tasks
- Time and location flexibility
- Fair pay for job
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G.B. Catering?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at G.B. Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 36 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about G.B. Catering
- Why did you leave your job at G.B Catering?4 people answered
- Does G.B. Catering require background check?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work at G.B Catering?One person answered
- What are the working hours at G.B. Catering?One person answered
- What would you suggest G.B. Catering management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- If you were to leave G.B. Catering, what would be the reason?
- How should you prepare for an interview at G.B. Catering?
- How day a week do you work as a kitchen helper
- Are you paid in cash at gb catering?