G.B. Catering Employee Reviews for ClerkReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 36 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This summer I worked for GB Catering for the first time, and I learned so many techniques and tricks when it came to cooking (coming from someone who has never cooked). They have the tools and people to teach new employees about cooking and serving. If you are looking for a steady job, with great pay, an intro into the food industry, and enjoy the summer camp aspect, this is the job for you!
Free Food, The job forces you to save money since you are away from malls, restaurants, etc, great for beginner cooks and expert cooks
long hours, you can get unlucky with working at a not so great camp
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into G.B. Catering
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Ability to learn new things
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- Energizing work tasks
- Time and location flexibility
- Fair pay for job
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at G.B. Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 36 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about G.B. Catering
- Why did you leave your job at G.B Catering?4 people answered
- Does G.B. Catering require background check?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work at G.B Catering?One person answered
- What are the working hours at G.B. Catering?One person answered
- What would you suggest G.B. Catering management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- If you were to leave G.B. Catering, what would be the reason?
- How should you prepare for an interview at G.B. Catering?
- How day a week do you work as a kitchen helper
- Are you paid in cash at gb catering?