G.B. Catering Employee Reviews in Scarborough, ONReview this company
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
working on the camps can be stressful but was fun. i had no problems working with this company other than when i got home sick. working there was like going on a vacation.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into G.B. Catering
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Ability to learn new things
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- Energizing work tasks
- Time and location flexibility
- Fair pay for job
See more jobs
Jobs at G.B. Cateringin Scarborough, ON
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at G.B. Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 36 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about G.B. Catering
- Why did you leave your job at G.B Catering?4 people answered
- Does G.B. Catering require background check?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work at G.B Catering?One person answered
- What are the working hours at G.B. Catering?One person answered
- What would you suggest G.B. Catering management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- If you were to leave G.B. Catering, what would be the reason?
- How should you prepare for an interview at G.B. Catering?
- How day a week do you work as a kitchen helper
- Are you paid in cash at gb catering?