G.B. Catering
View all G.B. Catering reviews

G.B. Catering

G.B. Catering Employee Review

Fun place to be

Depending on your location for the summer job, its a great place to work as i believe your experience working here depends on the people you work with.

Pros

free food and fun place

Cons

sometimes long hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great place

The work environment was amazing. You live out doors and get to experience nature. But you work around 9-12 hours a day and only get 365 for the week as a dishwasher. Very easy to lose your job and not very secure. But overall it's a great place to work even if only for the environment.
Same role

Fun Work Enviroment

Getting along with everyone was easy, the fun began when i got assigned tasks in the kitchen and to do some inventory work in the walk-in fridge. It is an absolute pleasure to work at GB.
Same roleSame location

Learning exo

I met a lot of good people at g.b and had the opportunity to grow outside my comfort zone. This helped allow me to be open to learning new things and enchanting my experience there.

Pros

Gaining new connections with people, trying new food, getting to stay in a new city, taking part in new activities, learning new skills and utilizing old ones

Cons

Long hours, no holiday bonus, no pay for working overtime, hot kitchen with no A/C, lack of structured schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G.B. Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement