FUZE HR Solutions Inc

FUZE HR Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Canada38 reviews
Fuze is good agency but i leave that because i didnt got enough pay of my work
I had also recommended my friends too to work by that

I need work hsving 15$ or more so i can handle my all expenses
fuze Hr waste our time they dnt have good jobs staff not cooperative . i been there many time in Fuze HR office old one and new one . no body leasing there . they dnt have any professional jobs
The job that the acquired for me was manual labour warehouse work but i got the job fairly quick, they achieve the preference for jobs quite well. I would definitely recommend trying this agency out if you are new to the workforce.
Great people! Loved working here. There is a ton of opportunity to grow within the company because of open minded and supportive leadership who want you to succeed.
Tough agency to work at. Constant turnover. Upper management has unrealistic expectations of targets (100+ calls a day, 4 placements per day, etc.)

Upper management is always yelling and belittling the staff during morning phone calls if targets were not met the day before.
Pros
Some of the staff are helpful and friendly
Cons
Unrealistic targets, constant belittlement from upper management
They are very unprofessional. No manners.
If they don’t have jobs after wasting of your lots of time then they will tell you that we can’t find your profile in our system.

Guys don’t waste your precious time with them.

Not recommended.
Pros
Cons
They sucker you in to register
4 March 2020
Hello! We are astonished to hear about this. We never delete people from our database... we will investigate and do necessary measures.
this place really sucks... the work sucks, the people suck, the jobs they send you to suck, but worst of all is dealing with this incompetent bunch a stoners and brain dead, over weight disparate housewives, it's like dealing with children..
worst agency in peel region...
4 March 2020
Hi, we are sorry to hear about this. If you have any concerns with the company that we placed you in, please tell your recruiter and he/she will help you out as much as possible.
- Attentive staff members
- Usually have work available

- Weekly pay is great

- Job provided was close by to my home

- Provided company with lots of growth potential
3 January 2020
Hello! It sounds like a really great opportunity! We are glad we are able to find you something with all these great perks :) All the best!
stressful
learning nothing

bad management

there is not much room for advancement as many of the management roles are filled by family members, however salary did not match work load expectations.
Fuze HR is a company that has a fun environment, however there is not much room for advancement as many of the management roles are filled by family members. The most enjoyable part was the people, however salary did not match work load expectations.
3 January 2020
Hello! thank you for your feedback. We will bring this to the HR department's attention for future adjustments. Wish you all the best!!
I didn't even start working threw them and problems arose. Response to my application was prompt but the follow up was abhorrent. I wrote multiple emails and made phone calls to inquire about going in for an interview and for multiple days I received no response or a snappy rude answer when I was able to reach someone by phone. Not helpful at all...I have worked for other agency's so the M.O seems typical but this was way beyond. Glad I was spared the displeasure.
Pros
Cant say really, Didn't start working.
Cons
Lack of communication and follow ups. Rude and unhelpful agents.
28 November 2019
Hi, we are sorry to hear this. We appreciate you have taken the time to give us feedback. We will forward this to the appropriate department to make sure we improve!
They care only about themselves and their commission. Not helping you to quickly find work.

If your current agent doesn't have any work and another agent has. They rather you stay without a job until they can find you something themselves for commission sake.

I waited 2 weeks, while other agents kept posting new jobs on the job board in the same area and field i had signed up for. So I moved on and got a job somewhere else.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Agents will lie to you that they have work, just so you sign up through them.
This agency does not advocate for its employees and lies about whether jobs can lead to full-time hiring or not, since it means you'll no longer be working for them and they can't take a cut of your paycheck. Their management is rude and incompetent, and has a god complex.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, dishonest about job duration, low pay, etc.
Fuze HR is an organization where you can learn a lot about recruiting . The management are very open to listen to your suggestions and everyone is always there to Help
Pros
Great team
28 November 2019
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you've learned new things. It's great to see our employees grow!
The agent, who is no longer working there sent me to this fruit warehouse. I worked there for a few weeks. The hours are supposed to be from 7-3:30, but we finish once the work is done, which could be anytime. One time I worked from 7-8 p.m. The last week I was there, for the whole week, they let us go midday. The employees there are rude. The agents at fuze lie to you... saying there’s no work at the moment, when there probably is. I would try to avoid this agency.
28 November 2019
Hi! we are sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the place. If we have openings we will certainly place our qualified candidates. We will still take this feedback seriously and see what we could do to improve!
They lie firstly, secondly the way its set up is a joke! Trying to get a job there or anywhere is hard, you have better chancea of catching a cold!
Its run by teenagers who care about themselves and the agents don't care about anyone.ams are totally rude!
28 November 2019
Hi, we are really sorry that our services did not reach your expectations. Our company is run by all ages and some are young professionals. However, it doesn't mean it make them any less professional. We take feedback seriously and we certainly will put this to our managers' attention and see where we can make improvements. Thanks!
probably the worst agency to work for.
they try to say you didnt work the days, even if you did so they dont have to pay you.

shift work, the company Kingspan is good

Agency is probably the worst to deal with.

expect pay delays, response delays, etc
28 November 2019
Hi, our Payroll department ensures that everyone gets paid on time. If there was a mistake, they will resolve it in the shortest delay after receiving a notice from the candidate who did not get paid or any other issue it may be. Our payroll department is always there to help candidates out during open hours.

We will make sure mistakes happens at the minimum as possible. Thank you for your feedback.
Work hard, no fooling around learn from the job and work in team force, sleep early and rise up early so that is healthy.
Overseeing the process of the project

Keep the office clean and tidy

Don't ignore the importance of the job

Friendly with team players

Meet people for fun
Pros
Tea or coffee
Cons
over time if necessary
This place is running like a factory. people in Montreal are good and have a culture however in Mississauga it is run by a bunch of nerds who have no idea about running the business
28 November 2019
We are sorry that we didn't reach your expectations! We always make sure our culture is consistent from Montreal to Ontario offices. This has already brought to our attention earlier in the year and will continue improving it. Thanks!
Difficult work. Very heavy lifting and extreme heat. Management nice. Safety conditions good. Lots of turnover due to difficulty of work. Good factory conditions besides heat issue.
28 November 2019
Thank you for your honest feedback, we are glad to hear you have an overall good experience at your job!
The contacts were helpful and understanding. The accounting department was easy to reach and reliable. During job seasons you can count on them to help you get recruited.
28 November 2019
Thank you so much for the great feedback! This is what we thrive for. We aim to give the most positive experience for all candidates as much as possible.