FUZE HR Solutions Inc

Working at FUZE HR Solutions Inc: Employee Reviews

Canada53 reviews

agencyenvironmentcompanydaymanagementpayworkingjob

Great Agency

For fast hiring I recommend Fuze Human Resources Solutions. They hire you easily with placements that suit your needs. From general labor, to professional placements

Pros

Great

Cons

Non

If you need some cash in between jobs.

The customer service was extremely nice and gracious .The issue itself just aligns with the quality of work you get. You'll be paid. But it won't be anything impressive. It'll be standard rate of what the job is.You got to set your standards for yourself before hand. Because what will highly fluctuate is both the amount of work you are expected to do and quality of the coworkers. In my case, I ended up with a group of 30 people. 20 of which were either lazy and unmotivated, barely spoke english, or the other end of surly and short tempered that complain but barely do better than group A. The good workers would be put aside to better work (though nothing mentally stimulating - lots of standing around), with you then occasionally thrown back into the main litter where you get strained picking up for their slack. And this was 19 an hour, barely more than min wage. Though to be fair, apparently this agency double dipped with another one for this gig - one that paid their workers only 15. Do I reccomend this place? Only if you need a bit of stability and are hard up for cash. You won't get ahead with it though. Only use if you have a small lull between job seasons or are an ex con.

Insights into FUZE HR Solutions Inc

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks

They respect the little guy at Fuze

Structured in such a way that even entry-level employees can feel easy communicating with upper leadership. All feedback is taken seriously and will likely even be incorporated if you can make a strong enough case for how it benefits the organization as a whole and not just you personally. Things move at a quick pace around here. I wouldn’t say it’s for everyone, but it’s perfect for individuals who fit the mold.

Flexible hours & nice people

Worked with my schedule. Fairly flexible. Some office politics, but that was kept to a minimum. Coworkers were always focused on work, not starting drama. Those of us in the warehouse looked out for one another and had each other’s back. Overall, a healthy work environment that made coming into work each day something to look forward to.

Fantastic learning experience

I learned something new practically every day for the past 2 years. If you’re passionate about your job there’s no better company to sharpen your skills and broaden your abilities in the field. Since leaving I’ve been able to land an even better paying job greatly in part to the skills I gained working at Fuze.

I hope to be working here for a while yet

I haven’t been with the company for very long but I already enjoy the work I’m doing here. It’s not too demanding but at the same time it’s challenging and engaging. Some days are more stressful than others but I can’t complain. I’ve yet to be given a deadline I couldn’t complete in a reasonable amount of time. Management doesn’t give you anything to do that they couldn’t complete themselves. It’s the ideal work environment for me personally and I hope to stay gainfully employed for the foreseeable future.

Not bad

- Product is well received by customers.- Small but growing larger with each passing year- Excellent job security- Weathered COVID without too many hiccups- Long-term career prospects- Above average pay

My coworkers are like family

As the kids say nowadays, I’m in it for the culture! All joking aside, the culture here at Fuze HR is the company’s number one selling point. At least for me it is. It often feels like I’m working with extended family members. Like any family, we’ll butt heads now and again, but we always come back together as a team at the end of the day. Love ‘em AND hate ‘em (sometimes), but I wouldn’t trade in my Fuze HR family for anything in the world!

You’ll learn A LOT

Joining the Fuze team is a great way to gain a LOT of work experience fast. It’s out of the frying pan and straight into the fire here. If you can handle it, you’ll learn more here in just a few months than you would after years at any other company.

Turning things around after a rough year

This year has been rough, but I’m happy to report that it finally feels like we’re coming out the other side. Being with the company since before COVID, I know that it was a COMPLETELY different experience working here in 2019. Thankfully, we have some amazing people on staff who never let the hard times get them down. They were shining beacons of light in the darkness for the rest of us, and I know their positivity and perseverance made a difference in a lot more people’s lives than just mine.

Five stars

- Great coworkers. - Friendly and open leadership. - Achievable long-term goals. - Fulfilling work that makes a difference in people’s lives. - Excellent communication. - Strong emphasis on teamwork.

My experience at Fuze HR has been good so far

I’ve noticed a significant shift in how management has decided to run things around here recently. They’re thinking much more long-term and putting more consideration into what’s best for us employees. Schedules are still flexible, and my paycheck hasn’t been affected, so I’m excited to see what these changes mean for the company moving forward.

Surprisingly rewarding work

I started with the company as a temp and eventually transitioned into a full-time position. I never expected to love it as much as I did, but it was surprisingly rewarding helping people find a position that perfectly suited their talents and experience. I loved it while I worked here and I miss it now that I’m gone. It was a great experience and one I won’t soon forget.

Four words: Friendly people + Easy job

Simple hiring process. Thorough training. Everyone in the office is friendly and welcoming. Easy job in a great atmosphere and one that I couldn’t recommend enough to anyone considering applying here.

Tough but fair

I’m blown away by what the other reviews are saying about management. They’re tough and they have high expectations, but they’re never unfair. Since Day 1 no one in leadership has been anything but kind to me and they’ve gone out of their way to encourage me to share my thoughts and give any feedback I think will be useful.

Good company

- positive work environment- great pay and benefits- training is thorough and efficient- Clean office space- Phenomenal colleagues- Strong leadership- Forward thinking culture

Fair pay and full benefits

Fuze understands the importance of valuing their employees. We’re paid what we’re worth and given the benefits we need to come to work without having to worry about our health or the health of our families, especially since benefits kick in right away. The peace of mind alone makes it that much easier to focus on work day-to-day and get more done.

Good work/life balance

Work/life balance is a high priority for everyone in the company. Even if it’s not always possible to achieve a fully equitable balance, management is always brainstorming ways to make it better and make working here a more enjoyable experience for everyone

job

fuze Hr waste our time they dnt have good jobs staff not cooperative . i been there many time in Fuze HR office old one and new one . no body leasing there . they dnt have any professional jobs

Good agency

Fuze is good agency but i leave that because i didnt got enough pay of my work I had also recommended my friends too to work by that I need work hsving 15$ or more so i can handle my all expenses

Decent work

The job that the acquired for me was manual labour warehouse work but i got the job fairly quick, they achieve the preference for jobs quite well. I would definitely recommend trying this agency out if you are new to the workforce.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUZE HR Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement