FUZE HR Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Playing cards
Executive Assistant to the President or PR (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON2 November 2018
Work hard, no fooling around learn from the job and work in team force, sleep early and rise up early so that is healthy.
Overseeing the process of the project
Keep the office clean and tidy
Don't ignore the importance of the job
Friendly with team players
Meet people for fun
Pros
Tea or coffee
Cons
over time if necessary
Great work environment and benefits
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 May 2018
I've been working here for a year now and it's honestly one of the best companies I've worked for! The team supports you, management listens to you and you make very good friends! I've learned a lot in the past year about recruitment and I owe it all to Fuze.
Pros
Salary, commission, benefits, fun environment, make friends, chance to grow and much more!
Not a good place to work at.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ville Ste. Laurent, QC22 February 2019
The agent, who is no longer working there sent me to this fruit warehouse. I worked there for a few weeks. The hours are supposed to be from 7-3:30, but we finish once the work is done, which could be anytime. One time I worked from 7-8 p.m. The last week I was there, for the whole week, they let us go midday. The employees there are rude. The agents at fuze lie to you... saying there’s no work at the moment, when there probably is. I would try to avoid this agency.
Cons
No culture, living in the past
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2018
This place is running like a factory. people in Montreal are good and have a culture however in Mississauga it is run by a bunch of nerds who have no idea about running the business
Don't work there.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 January 2019
They lie firstly, secondly the way its set up is a joke! Trying to get a job there or anywhere is hard, you have better chancea of catching a cold!
Its run by teenagers who care about themselves and the agents don't care about anyone.ams are totally rude!
wouldnt work for agency
General Labourer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Caledon, ON14 November 2018
probably the worst agency to work for.
they try to say you didnt work the days, even if you did so they dont have to pay you.
shift work, the company Kingspan is good
Agency is probably the worst to deal with.
expect pay delays, response delays, etc
Worst company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 March 2018
Worst environment, company culture and management.
I would not recommend anybody to work there. They are selling they have a great company culture on social media to compensate.
3 May 2018

Hi there,
We are sorry to hear that our company culture and management didn't reach your expectations. What we post on our social media are true and recorded in real-time, therefore, what you see is what represent our company culture. Nonetheless, we are always open to new ideas to perfect the work environment for our employees.

Terrible recruiting agency
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2018
Lied to about compensation during the interview (which I found out during my placement in training), and MULTIPLE pay mistakes with 0 communication. I had to write two separate emails just to find out what day of the week I would be paid, as they initially refused to provide any information. Other recruiting agencies hire for the same companies, so use someone else!!! Stay FAR away!!!!
Pros
Cons
wrong pay, inaccurate compensation information, refusal to provide said compensation info
29 May 2018

Hi, we apologize for what happened. We will take necessary measures to make sure this will not reproduce again. If you have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to write to info@fuzehr.com! :)

Entreprise fantastique pour laquelle travailler!!!
Recruteur (Current Employee) –  Montreal - Head Office2 May 2018
Fuze est une compagnie jeune, avec beaucoup d’énergie, qui s’adapte aux tendances du travail et qui récompense leur employé lors de bonne performance. Salaire et Avantages sont au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie. Le bureau est moderne et en pleine expansion; bureaux à air ouverte, airs communes, télés, excellent café gratuit… Les propriétaires et gestionnaires sont vrais, ouvert d’esprit et cool! Ils se soucient du bien de leur employé. Il y a une forte culture d’entreprise et les employés sont profondément attachés à leur travail. Des activités sont souvent organisées (5a7, party de Noel dans un chalet, des soupers et beaucoup plus).

Fuze est une entreprise qui favorise la croissance à l’interne, le développement de soi et le management est flexible!

NB - L’industrie du recrutement n’est pas faite pour tout de monde, cœur sensible – s’abstenir!
Pros
Équilibre travail-vie personnel, croissance à l'interne, salaire et avantages sociaux, Management jeune et cool, excellent café gratuit, accessible en transport en commun, stationnement gratuit
Unable to comment on CEO's performance as I never met the person. So approval is a mute point in this summsry.
HR Technician / Payroll Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC7 May 2018
The staff were friendly, helpful and encouraging, They were knowledgeable about the companies that used them for recruiting. They understood their requirements and positions available. They had a positive attitude and followed up with their placements often. Any problems were handled quickly.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Tiny fine tuning needed to match skills with opportunities

Want to know more about FUZE HR Solutions Inc?

Ask a question
Excellente entreprise basée sur le respect
Directeur de comptes (Current Employee) –  Montréal2 May 2018
Des gens qui ne performent pas, ne peuvent pas rester dans la vente. Que ce soit un service ou un produit que l'on vends, on se doit d'être:

- Efficace
- À l'écoute
- Organisé
- Avoir une voiture (pour un directeur ou chargé de compte)

Et surtout, avoir le désir de se surpasser jour après jour!

Ce n'est pas donné à tout le monde!
Pros
Gens ouverts, avantages sociaux des plus généreux, excellent plan de compensation
Cons
Pas encore assez gros pour faire peur aux géants de l'industrie...mais ça viendra!
WOW! Meilleur employeur!
Chasseur de tête (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC4 May 2018
Fuze est une entreprise dans laquelle je veux m’investir à long terme! J'ai enfin trouvé un emploi stimulant et à la hauteur de mes attentes. Ils sont à l'écoute de nos besoins et ils ont un très grand soucis du bien être de leurs employés. Je peux également dire, qu'avec mes dizaines d'années d'expérience sur le marché du travail, c'est le meilleur environnement de travail que j'ai eu jusqu'à maintenant et je suis très fière de faire partie de la grande famille de FUZE!
easy to communicate with the staff.
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 June 2018
The contacts were helpful and understanding. The accounting department was easy to reach and reliable. During job seasons you can count on them to help you get recruited.
Amazing Company to work for
Director of Skilled Trades (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 September 2017
I have been working with Fuze HR for almost a year now and it has been one of the best companies that I have worked with. Excellent team environment, supportive management, excellent training, and wonderful recruiters that take to heart each and every job opportunity that they work on. I currently work in the Brampton office and no words can express my gratitude to the recruiters that assist me with my clients. My clients are very impressed with the quality and the knowledge of the position (s) they are brought in for.
The Fuze HR Solutions recruiters are compassionate, dedicated, hard-working, and most of all truly care for the candidates that they assist in securing employment.
Pros
Excellent Management, Recruiters that care, and a Sales Team that helps each other succeed.
Cons
Not enough companies are like this
Productive, and busy
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 June 2015
It was a great experience I loved working under this agency, my typical day was to wrap boxes and unwrap boxes and count them and organize them with a team

I learn how to be quick and efficient how to wrap boxes quickly

The management was really understanding and able to help and always had work to be done

My colleagues always had work and everyone was helping each other and talking and making the day much more relaxed as we did the work.

The job was really easy nothing was too hard, although after wrapping I would try not to get dizzy

The job all together was amazing because I was able to go through the day without too much of a hassle and it was busy but we were able to work at our own pace.
Pros
work at your own pace, lunch when you want
Cons
It was hot
Contract work
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2018
This agency had in times past provided me with a string of paying jobs. The pay was nothing impressive, however their consistency was what I most valued about my relationship with this agency. As far as agnecies go, they were pretty good to me.
Pros
Consistent agents
Cons
Low wage, contract limits
13 July 2018

We are glad to hear that you have a great relationship with our agents. The experience that we give to our candidate is one of our main focus!

Great environment in fast growing company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2017
Fuze HR has a great working culture. The environment is energetic, they promote teamwork and the team is great to work with. There is definitely room to grow within the company.
Pros
Fast growing company
Great employer
Temporary Adm. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 January 2017
Forwarded to this employer through agency
Very stressful environment manager was not very helpful long hours, lunch at desk, expected to work 9 hours no breaks no free coffee
Pros
Enjoy my job
Cons
No room to grow as an individual and employee
Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2015
Fast paced environment, confused and extremely unorganized management, great teammates, rude customers at time but it's normal.
Cons
Not enough staff during busy time
fast pave job and was enjoyable love it.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2017
job was great clean place love the workers I would like to work back there really like the job and its like more of learning different thing each day picking in and packing in different areas which is great so no time to be board.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUZE HR Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.