Future Shop Employee Review

Opening stores from inception, employee engagement, customer engagment, leadership development
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Vernon, B.C. , Calgary A.B.14 January 2014
Opening stores from inception and creating a customer focused environment to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from the client and the associate alike. Planning and organizing two general staff meetings a day has helped me to become an effective public speaker who is able to use multiple techniques to keep my audience attentive. Running all aspects of the store operation and responsible for sales exceeding 50 million per year has helped me to learn multiple ways to develop leaders and associates alike and help them find the right fit for themselves. The passion I have for my career shows in the results of engagement, profit and development of the people i work with as well as myself.
Pros
Largest electronic retailer in North America
Cons
Technology is changing along with the way people purchase products.

Other Future Shop Employee Reviews

Technician & Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2018
Management gave you the ability to be creative in finding solutions to issues & problems. The workplace culture was very inviting and encouraged everyone to do their best. Co-workers made the job fun.
Learn lot
Computer Service Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC18 April 2018
I learn lot from this company how to manage your work and listen to client and always try to understand client point of view and add my skill to create software for them