Future Electronics Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Easy money, long hours, micro-managed
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Montreal19 February 2015
A typical day at work would consist of coming in and contacting all your existing customer in your account base. After that was done, cold calling to try to gain new customers, new business. I learnt that having a relationship with your customer's is very important and that customer service is key. Management was horrible. It took forever for someone to help you and you never got the support and encouragement one deserves from a manager. My co-workers were the reason that kept me from quitting my job, I met some very nice people! Hardest part of this job was that management expecting you to call your customers daily, however a lot of busy buyers don't like to be contacted via the phone and just want to be contacted via emails. That didn't slide with management. They want to see you building a relationship with your customers (which is fine) so if they don't like to be contacted via the phone, find a way to get them on the phone.
Pros
Cafeteria, Gym
Cons
Long hours, micro managed, no support from management
Good company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Montreal4 February 2014
Lots of room for advancement with many possibilities as long as you put in the hours.