FUTURE AG INC

Canada13 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Parts Technician

I worked there about two years. Awesome team to work with. Very supportive and encouraging managers. Great place to advance your skills in the trade .

Pros

Hours, coworkers, benefits

Best company I have worked for thus far, Future AG Inc. Stettler

I have been working at Future Ag Inc. for eleven years. I’m here to tell you the reader, looking for a reputable company to be employed by, this is the place. If you want to learn, work hard and grow as an individual then this is the place for you. If you are looking for a place to use your best skills and surround yourself with people that are smart, and hard working - treat you like family instead of a # on your pay cheque this is the place. The employees here are great people. Our organization does random things to show their appreciation to their employees, which I have super appreciated over the years. I find in life you get what you give. Over the years this is what I have found with working at Future Ag Inc. my employer is honest, loyal, dependable, they show team work, flexible, reliable and appreciation. , if you want to learn and grow the opportunity is there for the right people. They have a clear focus on the future of the company and their employees. The education to learn – we in last two years have turned to online training which I find sometimes is hard to get feedback from other employees from other dealerships. Hopefully it will return to training centers again so we get the extra feed back and learn from other dealers, we work with. The health benefits are not the best but not the worst. I wish they had a vision plan, included in with the plan.

Insights into FUTURE AG INC

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Bad management

GM lies a lot, not a good place, no chance of advancement, bad wage, no overtime, terrible management, they do not care about there employees, unstable and stupid policies, bad benefits

Pros

Cons

Loads

Lowest Pay rates for heavy duty mechanics

Worked hear for over five years, Terrible workplace culture, pay rates were well below the standard for a licensed mechanic. Management doesn’t care about their employees.

Pros

Cons

Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUTURE AG INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement