Fusion Security

Fusion Security Employee Reviews

Growing company.

I worked for three months in 2017. Pay was less as compared to paladin. Pay was also not parallel to the amount of work. It was a growing company at that time.

One of the good Security Companies.

I have been with Fusion for just over a year now, the position I work is unfortunately disconnected due to the distance between the patrol area and Fusion HQ. However, management still finds time to check up on myself and the patrol sites either by phone or in person when they can.

Pros

Paid training courses (example AST), High pay rate for patrol, uniform and equipment issued (I did not have to buy anything out of pocket), patrol vehicles are well taken care of.

Cons

Valley patrol is disconnected from main office due to distance.

Excellent job

Real good place to work. Staff is really helpful send on easy sites and Dispatch team members are very professional. Provide on site whatever requirements and on time.

Stressful and low pay

I was asked to cover 2 buildings alone. They use tracking so you need to scan every time which is more work. Management is unaprochable and Guards are disposable. No job security they fire people instead of helping them. No raises or (.10) raises that's what my site manager received after 1 year. No room to advance. Small company claiming they are like a family. If that family is conditional and one sided.

My experience at Fusion Security

I worked for Fusion Security for more than a year I think it is a great place to work. I had a good training and support from everyone. I have been treated with respect. A Friendly and Professional environment. A great company to work for.

You should expect to loss the job any minute.

It is an aw foll company which you never have a job security and you loss your job any minute without any notice.They have snitches who are always somehow relatives which are working for company for a long time, and it makes the job so horrifying and so stressful.🤢🤢🤢That is why they have always opening and hiring,This is a very small company but their employment turn over is over 300 person a year,This shows that you can count on the job working for this company.There is more horrifying facts which can not be mentioned here now.

Official response from Fusion Security

11 February 2020
Thank you for bringing your concerns and observations forward. At Fusion Security, we value our employees and their contribution. We recognize them as the cornerstone of our business. Our continued growth and success is a testament to their effort and commitment. Using our upward communication programs, and open door policy, many of our employees have positive experiences as part of the Fusion Team. Unfortunately, you did not have the same experience as most of our employees, however be assured that we will review your comments and use them to continue our efforts to improve. Again, thank you for bringing your experience to our attention, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Terrible place

Great place to work at first. You work hard and do your employees respect you but management still treats you badly. If they're not happy with you even though client is they'll put you at a boring site.

Lowest level of management,

Lowest level of management.There is no trust to the employees working out of the office, and the office people are like ELITES and guys who are working outside are so dealt like low minded people. Always you are accused of being lazy and not deserving the pay,so you should not expect any raise for years.........

management needs to work out for the well fair of all employees.

management needs to work a lot. There should always be a consistent , permanent site for the employees. once the contract ends, you have to wait for few days to get a another site and the mean while you are getting less shifts.

Great

Good company to work with flexible people Good locations to work at very safe and suitable job Multicultural place Management is good and helps the person out

Easy, short-term paycheque

Management seem to be okay at first, but did a 180 turn once I started to address site concerns which later Fusion end up losing the contract to Paladin. The guards at that time didn't know how to use a computer and had poor people skills. I quit the company in 6 months after I had enough.

They deal like low labor or slave with the guards who are working out side and sites

Very low level of management and supervisory system,which causes none stop mistakes on their job and duty,So It makes them to display troubles and their weak management results towards new personnel and field Security Guards, accusing the lower levels employees as a shield to protect and save their little and cheap table and title in the office.If you need a prove for this,see haw mass number of people they hire and fire every day,It may look exaggerated but believe or not the number for 2018 is more than 200 poor people who were trying to find a basic job to support their family or build a future on their life, THIS IS A SUREING FACT WHICH IS GOING ON AT FUSION SECURITY COMPANY. THERE SO MORE HORRIFYING FACTS AND THIS WAS JUST ONE OF THEM.

Cons

Practically no lunch or coffee break

culture

i appreciate the involvement of mobile supervisors as they always show up in no time whenever professional assistance is required and are very helpful

Amazing work environment

Very supportive environment with the managers always around and open to listen to your ideas. Everyone works hard and the owners of the company are accessible to everyone that works to the company

Fusion Security

My understanding is Fusion was created by people who used to own another company. Management are very good. There is a strong possibly to advance with this company if you want to.

Well if you are a fusion employee there are very high chances of you getting promotion if you are working honestly and in a good manner and i guess this company is one among the all who pays really well to their employess and in thr end work environment irls really freindly and awesome.

awesome place for part time work

they are really cooperative with their employees. positive environment. Specially for students best place for work,well respected good technology and networks

A professional company

An organisation which is managed by efficient professionals. It has a clear objective and has set up procedures to full- fill those objectives. It has.

Pros

Provides paid training

Cons

Provides benefits

Great company for Entering bylaw career/ policing

First of all, Management is 1st class. They are super friendly and polite. Fusion care about you and will never talk in high voice. Humble and awesome team to work with. This is a company who cares about their employees. They Work life balance is superb, although pay is good for survival. Being a former employée I would highly recommend joining this company for those interested in day shifts and parking enforcements. 5 stars!!

Caring and balanced work life culture

Good place to work, learn and gain experience. Respect their employees and maintain a quality work environment. Always ready to hear your feedback and work on it

Do not apply here

Garbage company worst job ever had everyone wanted to leave it's hard to work with a company where all coworkers wanted to leave. I applied for a part time position they hired me for full time and said its requirements to work 40-50 hours a week the company is focused in budget restrictions more than caring about employees. The salary is garbage here they pay 12-13 bucks per hour for parking enforcement and 15 for mobile security.

Pros

Well equipped

Cons

Low salary/ long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement