Fusion Homes

Fusion Homes Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
amazing company with lots of room for advancement to the dedicated. everyday was a little different, the company has a policy of continuing to strive for excellence. left due to travel length.
Lee (the CEO) is a very good guy, cares about his employees/customers and the business as a whole. They are very ambitious but sometimes can be unrealistic with their goals.
The construction side is very friendly and close but the management is atrocious. No concerns were fix, demeaning attitude and overall poor experience with the middle management.
When working for this company it was nothing but micro managed on every little job. There was no freedom to grow within company. Trust is something that this company never believes, it was one of the worst environment that I work ever. I would not recommend to work there for anyone. If you looking to work on a team setting, sorry this is not a company to work.
Fusion was a great place to work and is full of happy, enthusiastic co-workers. Many employees are very passionate about their roles and it is evident throughout each area of the company. The are many opportunities to grow within the company. Overall, it is an excellent workplace and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Pros
Exceptional workplace culture
Cons
- Team was very friendly and fairly open to ideas
- Some bureaucracy

- Above market compensation compared to area

- They care about their customers and actually do put quality before quantity of homes built
Pros
Basketball during lunch
Cons
Early start
I worked at Chillico Run with an excellent group of hardworking people. We worked long days and felt at times had to much on our plates but we worked together very well and found ways to overcome our obstacles. I learned a lot about time management and problem solving while on the job site. The hardest part of the job was work load expected in the time given, but this was a challenge we learned to deal with over time and constantly worked to ensure our best product was being presented to home owners. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and the strong relationships that came out of the difficult situations. Overall an inspirational company with strong values and awesome people.
New contemporary home construction. Modern Homes with smart design and functional interiors. Enjoyed the challenge of making the most complex project look minimal at completion
Fusion allowed me to work after school for a few hours every day. I had a variety of tasks depending upon the weather and priorities of the day. My co-workers were fantastic. The hardest part of the job was learning the job site numbers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of accomplishment I felt completing the tasks I was assigned.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Working outside in the cold
There Isn't a typical day at work. The schedule is the only thing that stays the same. On any given day I can be expected to clean up scrap, vacuum, sweep, dig holes, cut lumber, move heavy things, or whatever else might need to get done around the site. Basically, I just do whatever I can to let the rest of the trades work quickly and efficiently. The work environment is pretty good, even though for the most part you're working by yourself. The hardest part of the job would probably just be the weather, which in turn can also be the most enjoyable part, as most of the work is outside. When it's 1 degree and pouring rain it's really easy to start thinking of all the places you'd rather be, but when the weather is good the day flies by. Over the course of the job I got really good at cleaning and digging holes, but I also learned how to keep myself busy during the work day without too much supervision. I also learned how to do whatever task I was given quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Good pay, easy to get a little time off if necessary, working with good people
Cons
working outside, early starts.