Fusion Homes Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Great culture, innovative construction process and inspiring pursuit to be the best all round home builder.
Site Personnel (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON21 February 2018
I worked at Chillico Run with an excellent group of hardworking people. We worked long days and felt at times had to much on our plates but we worked together very well and found ways to overcome our obstacles. I learned a lot about time management and problem solving while on the job site. The hardest part of the job was work load expected in the time given, but this was a challenge we learned to deal with over time and constantly worked to ensure our best product was being presented to home owners. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with and the strong relationships that came out of the difficult situations. Overall an inspirational company with strong values and awesome people.
Unique projects/Inspiring product
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB28 June 2016
New contemporary home construction. Modern Homes with smart design and functional interiors. Enjoyed the challenge of making the most complex project look minimal at completion
Great Training Opportunity
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 July 2015
Fusion allowed me to work after school for a few hours every day. I had a variety of tasks depending upon the weather and priorities of the day. My co-workers were fantastic. The hardest part of the job was learning the job site numbers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of accomplishment I felt completing the tasks I was assigned.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Working outside in the cold
Great Job, but not something I'd want to do long term.
LABOURER (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 March 2014
There Isn't a typical day at work. The schedule is the only thing that stays the same. On any given day I can be expected to clean up scrap, vacuum, sweep, dig holes, cut lumber, move heavy things, or whatever else might need to get done around the site. Basically, I just do whatever I can to let the rest of the trades work quickly and efficiently. The work environment is pretty good, even though for the most part you're working by yourself. The hardest part of the job would probably just be the weather, which in turn can also be the most enjoyable part, as most of the work is outside. When it's 1 degree and pouring rain it's really easy to start thinking of all the places you'd rather be, but when the weather is good the day flies by. Over the course of the job I got really good at cleaning and digging holes, but I also learned how to keep myself busy during the work day without too much supervision. I also learned how to do whatever task I was given quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Good pay, easy to get a little time off if necessary, working with good people
Cons
working outside, early starts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6