Fusion BPO Services Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 June 2018
fun people to be around , learned a lot , very trustworthy and safe environment , basic salary but for the job and tasks it is reasonable, overall rating 7.5/10
Easy job, nice location, low pay!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 June 2018
Coaching and assistance is always provided when needed, a typical day of work is a very stressful 2 hour shift till you get your break and then it's pretty nice in the morning, often not very busy, and the staff is great so far.
Pros
Shift exchanges available all the time
Cons
low pay for such stressful work
Unhealthy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2018
The amount of stress is incredible and you only get paid MINIMUM SALARY with no benefits (health insurance comes only after one year of working there). It is not worthy to stay there for too long. Management is terrible and there's no chance of advancement in position, it is a dead-end job. They will never give you performance reviews and you go there every day expecting the worse. Everyone on my team quit after a while and even our excellent manager got fired, because no matter how hard you work, they will never be happy and will always be looking for new people, mostly new-landed immigrants, to exploit.
They also cut your hours often and is very hard to work full time. It is excellent for students but not for someone who wants to have a full time stable job.
If you're desperate to work, I say that you can definitely work there for a while, but do not stay there long term or your health will deteriorate.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
No benefits, minimum salary, high stress, toxic environment, no advancement
Prodcutive, Hard work
Customer Service - GrubHub LTD (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 April 2018
This company is not really organized and people don't get breaks. Always over staffed, and working min wage for what we consider hard work. The job isn't easy but everyone is there to help out customers. Supervisors aren't always there to answer your questions or problems.
Pros
Chatting instead of calling, Restaurant management always great.
Cons
Long hours, not enough breaks, and not organized
No work there bad environment and poor pay
Spanish and English Inbound CS (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 April 2018
The floor is dirty and many of the agents get sick constantly. Poor management, and the director of some campaign dont know what is respect, they yell at people. RRHH dont care about anything, if you write and email, you will never get an answers, you will need help from your supervisor to get help. They cuts your hours, you wont work 20 hours if you are partial time and the same if you are full time
Pros
The co-workers are nice
Cons
Poor pay, no recognition, dirty place
Fusion BPO is no longer active
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marystown, NL28 March 2018
Not a lot to say on this one because the company no longer exits. The job could be frustrating at times because it does return and exchanges for AT&T phones. Customers could be nasty and the QA checks where strict.
Pros
worked inside
Cons
customers could be good or bad depending on situation.
Not the best place to work if you want to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 March 2018
A typical day at work is dealing with staff, taking on escalated cases and working closely with management. I learned that even if you work hard you won't get the appreciation you deserve. They will keep asking for more until you leave and will pay you peanuts. Most campaigns offer insurance, but you need to ask for it or else you will never get the documentation. If you are a student, new immigrant or have little working experience this might be a place for you
Pros
Work schedule is somewhat flexible.
Cons
Poor treatment of employees, eg. some people cannot take breaks when scheduled creates a toxic work environment.
One of the worst experiences of my life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 February 2018
My specific campaign is run for the most part by incompetent management that were not properly trained to educate nor assist the agents. Personal vendettas have costed great employees that would go out of their way to help anyone they can their jobs. If I could give that place zero stars, I would.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Everything besides coworkers
Great place and enjoyable workplace
Tech Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 January 2018
I would say if you are looking for something solid then this company is your choice. It provides a certain level of security and a proper management too.
No job Security!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 January 2018
I got laid off after I refused to go part time and before I go to paternity leave. Not a beautiful experience.
No job advancement at all. Lots of people either got fired or left before me.
I received the highest number of calls and great feedback from the customers by the way.
Good place to work as a student.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 January 2018
It is a good summer job. Easy going and flexible. The job depends on the campaign you are specifically working for. It is mostly outsourcing from the US. Management is also very understanding.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No benefits, just salary.
A job not made for the weak of heart and mind.
Assistant Lead/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 November 2017
I must admit this job is tough, yet they push the fact of social skill quite strongly and that is what I am most amazed with in many ways. They did a number on me, but sadly, I cannot pull myself together.
Good place to learn from the best colleague.
Technical Support Assistance (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 November 2017
Fusion BPO service has a good staff with co-operative management. I work there for more than a year and it was the best learning experience I had. In future if I get chance to work with Fusion team I will do it.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
low income
Bad place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2017
Company environment used to be amazing . Managers were kind to their employees and respectful. Although it is mostly a student job you expect to be treated fairly. After good managers left, the company became a joke. You will get promoted only if you are friends with management. Otherwise don’t expect them to even bother to learn your name. Pay is not proportional to your work. Employees who work the most get minimum. Not the same principle for other campaigns. Most employees eat at their desk. Good for a first time job.
Pros
Flexible hours, location
Cons
Bad pay, bad management and no advancement at all
Call Center
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 October 2017
Great place to work depending on the department and the manager. Many contracts are very interesting to work in and offer plenty of chances to improve
Really enjoyed working here
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Carbonear, NL20 October 2017
I worked for this company for over 3 years. It was a small Inbound Call center, where all employees were like family. The manager was excellent to deal with and looked after his employees.
Pros
inside work
worst place to work at
Agent in the customer service department (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 September 2017
payment rate is awful, they explode their employees and there is not benefits for them, the management is not organized at all.

They do not really care about their employees or the quality of service offered.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
everything
never work here
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 July 2017
the force people to wait till brake for bathroom food ect, that is IF they give you another one... besides the mandatory lunch.

they won't tell you that you suck till after they fire you, so you can't improve.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
get fired for taking a bowelmovement
Good for the first job you ever have
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 July 2017
A typical day: You take calls endlessly.

What I learned: Mediocrity is rewarded so don't work hard and don't take it too seriously.

Management: What's that?

Workplace culture: Take it easy, mgmt does too.

Hardest part of the job: Long busy hours for a bad pay and not even coffee is free.

Most enjoyable part of the job: The people are nice, there is a "Talent show day" and a Christmas party (but you have to pay for your ticket)
Pros
Flexible schedules, relaxed work environment, health and dental after 6 months
Cons
Salary as low as they can pay, no employee care culture, poorest management ever, evening shift is not paid better, no advancement opportunities, you feel like the owners don't care about the company
good company
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Carbonear, NL5 June 2017
The costumers were hard to get along with on times, but there was a few that made my day. The co workers were the best, there was always laughter in the building somewhere
Pros
great ppl
Cons
no longer a company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion BPO Services. Our community is ready to answer.