FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services

FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.7Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 55 reviews

Wonderful family-like culture, and where everyone takes pride in their work

Joining FunctionAbility is the best decision I ever made, career-wise. I left the hospital setting due to crazy commute times and being tired of all the politics. FunctionAbility has provided a place for me to hone my skills as an OT, as well as take on other roles to grow professionally and personally. The flexibility of community work allows for greater work-life balance for my young family, and the work is always rewarding, though it can be challenging clinically! As an OT, I love being able to work with clients from the earliest point of their injuries, at their lowest points, and then see them improve over months and years to achieve their functional goals within their new residual abilities. The family-like culture of support is like no other, and nowhere else have I ever worked where management truly cares about us as individuals, while also seeking out constructive feedback to make FA even better. The clinicians in all disciplines (OT, case management, SLP, SW, OTA/PTA/RA) are among the most brilliant I have met, and are all about team work. I'm proud to be a part of team FA!

Pros

Flexible hours, competitive salary, rewarding work, lots of shared clinical resources and education opportunities, social perks

Cons

Must be strong in documentation skills, must be able to have excellent time management and self-discipline because if you don't work, you don't get paid!

Jobs at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services