FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 55 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Joining FunctionAbility is the best decision I ever made, career-wise. I left the hospital setting due to crazy commute times and being tired of all the politics. FunctionAbility has provided a place for me to hone my skills as an OT, as well as take on other roles to grow professionally and personally. The flexibility of community work allows for greater work-life balance for my young family, and the work is always rewarding, though it can be challenging clinically! As an OT, I love being able to work with clients from the earliest point of their injuries, at their lowest points, and then see them improve over months and years to achieve their functional goals within their new residual abilities. The family-like culture of support is like no other, and nowhere else have I ever worked where management truly cares about us as individuals, while also seeking out constructive feedback to make FA even better. The clinicians in all disciplines (OT, case management, SLP, SW, OTA/PTA/RA) are among the most brilliant I have met, and are all about team work. I'm proud to be a part of team FA!
Flexible hours, competitive salary, rewarding work, lots of shared clinical resources and education opportunities, social perks
Must be strong in documentation skills, must be able to have excellent time management and self-discipline because if you don't work, you don't get paid!
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services
See more FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 55 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services with
Questions about FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services
- What are the perks offered by FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services?4 people answered
- Are there any volunteer or assistant positions available?Answered by FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services
- Does this employer offer paid vacation time? Is there a pension plan?Answered by FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services
- What are the extended health benefits offered by FunctionAbility? (i.e., coverage and limits and for…Answered by FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services
- How do you feel about the future of FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services?One person answered
- What are the working hours at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services?One person answered
- What kind of caseload could one expect, in terms of size, complexity, variety?