Fulton Hogan Employee Review

View all Fulton Hogan reviews

Temp position
Civil Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hobart CBD TAS19 September 2019
Working for a Labour Hire Company I was there for a short time at the end of the Bridge build. The time I had there was great and I was treated fairly. I would work for them again no problems.

Other Fulton Hogan Employee Reviews

Rubbish set of managerial staff Who only look to advance themselves and step on the workers
Technician/ multi skilled operator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 September 2019
Management get all the perks of new cars and training, yet when time comes for training of workers they suddenly have no money, yet management people who have no clue or involve the in our the job get training for the job. Pays are rubbish for the work done
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Too many to write fown
Fantastic company to work for
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 September 2019
Learned valuable skills in FH. Administration, payroll management skills and big team emphasis while working in a target driven environment. Responsible for making timely payment runs every week so gained lots of financial experience also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fulton Hogan. Our community is ready to answer.