Fully Managed

Fully Managed Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Job, Pay, and Benefits..

Job itself is easy and you get to have hands on experience on many other software and infrastructure to become expert in no time.Pay is reasonable and fair.Benefit is low. 80% medicine 80% dental care (teeth cleaning). No Vision Care and no Orthodontics. This is important to me and my family.The benefit is great for people who are Single, have no family, and have no kids.

Pros

Friendly, collaborative, relaxing atmosphere.

Cons

Documentation are lacking, benefits is low and not great if you have a family or kids to take care of.

Great Company!

I have worked for Fully Managed for a year and a half. I got this job one month before COVID hit, so the work from home position was perfect timing. The people here are great. I was struggling with some personal issues with my brother being ill and they were incredibly kind and accommodating. They never made me feel bad for looking after my family. When my brother passed away (sadly), everyone including upper management were overwhelmingly supportive. They care about their staff and do their best to help create a work/life balance. Also, if you come to them with any work issues, they take them seriously and will do their best to come up with a resolution as quickly as possible to ensure you're successful. Everyone feels like family and is very inclusive. There are no cliques or petty drama here which is more than I can say for most places I've worked. I would definitely recommend working here. But if you're lazy and don't want to do your part, you won't be successful. You get out what you put in. Many people have gone from the bottom to the top fairly quickly because they put in everything they had. Management recognize your hard work and reward you for it. Plus, it's a work from home position, so it doesn't get better than that. Job protection during these times is invaluable.

Pros

People, work from home option, fun parties (when we were able to have them), uncapped potential

Cons

Benefits aren't that great (No vision coverage and minimal other things)

Sloppy managed, underpaid work

Non-paid overtime, underpaid salaries in the technical support area., ignorant and uneducated management (VP wives placed as "IT Managers" to direct traffic, non-technical fellas called to be bosses - everyone is a "boss" there) inexperienced people hired with no professional criteria, endless self-indulging hype with hollow titles that come with no raises for the "promotions" ....shall I go on? At the end, upper layers wouldn't care, they're just into playing Monopoly with all them minions to acquire more companies despite the deplorable service provided in daily basis to customers. Both clients and employees drop dead like flies by the minute - biggest turnover I ever seen in my life/revolving door at worst. Wouldn't recommend this company neither as a workplace or an IT Services provider. Beware!

Pros

Fancy and funny website

Cons

cheap salaries, no place to grow professionally, no serious work environment

Great place to work with lots of room for growth

After Fully Managed was acquired in 2018, it has become a great place to work. Management supports employees and has an open door policy for whatever you want to talk about

Pros

Flexible work arrangements, benefits, culture

Cons

Not much interaction with employees in other locations

Expendable like every other employee

When it came down to a decision between losing a client or employee, they chose to let the employee. What they said was important wasn't always in line with their actions.

Low pay, unequal treatment, but great people

Amazing people work there, but the management does nothing to earn respect for their staff. It's a tell and don't ask mentality. Not to mention the pay is very low and the only hope of raises is to get promoted, which is often harder than it should be

Pros

Great staff, beer-o-clock

Cons

Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fully Managed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement