Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
Pretty Amazing Remote Business Platform
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles31 August 2017
It is rather impressive how Full Spectrum has managed to build a robust cloud-based virtual office with every tool you could need at your fingertips... and if it doesn't exist, my voice is heard about WHY we need a certain tool/resource. Office expenses including cell and internet are reimbursed for full time recruiters and you also have a back office sourcing specialist who assists with the leg work of name gathering and lead generating. Overall it is a very impressive, lean, and growing recruiting firm that I have enjoyed working for.
Pros
Autonomy, work from home, growing company
Cons
sometimes tough to stay motivated at home
Hard-working & supportive staff
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA19 June 2017
Full Spectrum is a great place to work! The leadership and other staff are very knowledgeable and diligent with their daily tasks, as well as big-picture goals. Everyone is supportive of each other, and we have the common objectives of serving our clients & candidates well, and helping this company continue to thrive!
Pros
Family-like atmosphere
Great Help and Support!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA1 June 2017
Full Spectrum has been an excellent company to work with! They walked me through the interview process and helped each step of the way. They're great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions Reviews by Job Title