Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Envinronement de travail tres agréable
Technical support for customers (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 July 2018
Support technique pour les clients
Créations et résolutions des requêtes des clients par Service Now
Configuration des imprimantes,Thin client,Ordinateurs, Scanner, paramètres de réseau et problèmes liés au réseau, serveur, machines virtuelles.
Soutien de différents application , problèmes d'authentification, liés au réseau et au domaine.
Connexion aux clients via RDP ou avec citrix applications.
Ordonner l'équipement défectueux.
Im happy and enjoy to work at this company
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  philippines14 June 2018
the company is 900iso nso certified the management is good and strict about the rules and mandatory but friendly as well...they give good benefits to their employees and workers...they also provide year-end gatherings together..
Pros
full time
Gouvermental IT environment
Senior Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC14 June 2018
Most of employments are for the Quebec government IT jobs.
Company was sold and management made lots of new changes.
Would work again depending for which department.
Balance work and family
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2018
Fujitsu is a good company to work for. As an employee, you will be able to balance between your work and family obligations. Good benefits and incentives.
Employee centric organization.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 May 2018
Always exciting, learning atmosphere with very good treatment of employees. Would love to work for Fujitsu again, soon and in fact. have submitted and application.
Pros
Free coffee at the Fujitsu sites, Team atmosphere.
Cons
none what so ever.
Satisfactory Work Environment
IT Help Desk Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 April 2018
I believe that a typical day environnement at Fujitsu is nice and friendly. Collègues are cooperative and helpful. The work is demanding on Mondays and Tuesday and any days after holidays.
Not a career
Computer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 March 2018
This company is not a bad place to work,but is not a place for a career as it is hard to move up.

The training leaves to be desired, most training is half a day.
Pros
adaptable work hourse
Cons
No training and bad upper management
Business Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 March 2018
Lots of learning from this job, possibility to work with many industries and a lot of support for career development, great work environment. Good life balance.
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 January 2018
Located in Edmonton downtown, love to work here. Management is pretty good. No overtime. Timings are pretty good too,typical 8 to 5 job. It was call center environment.
Pros
Good place to work. Nice location.
Cons
Low pay and no benefits
a very good place to work
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 December 2017
Fujitsu is a straight forward company and they treat thier employees fairly, I worked log hours but agreed to it and was compensated. I wold not mind working there again
Pros
good work environment
Cons
long hors
Production and fun work place
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 November 2017
People are very cool and everyone are helping each other. There is a pool people where people can play for fun.

I also have an opportunity to work with people from US in Dallas Texas and we were almost like a family.

I also discover what is Citrix and Access Directory and I learn that those two Web applications are used by many companies.

It was a big improvement for me from my network side, I finally leanr to have a structure in networking, not only in programming and quality assurance.
My Observations
Sentior Director Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Western Canada and United States30 October 2017
Given the role I worked in, I was on the road most of the time. My peers were intelligent, quick-witted, supportive and probably the per part of the job. I started with DMR Group, which was bought by Amdahl, which was bought by Fujitsu. Working in Canada for an American management team is interesting--not impossible, but not Canadian.
Excellent Finance department
Project Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
The Finance department was very well run. The managers and technical support were knowledgeable and skilled. There was excellent support from my coworkers and managers. Everyone was invested in doing a good job.
High pressure to perform selling products and services not ready for general availability
Enterprise & Cyber Security Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2017
3 months is the time they'll give you to produce numbers, then you're out. I was hired with 9 others in April 2017. as of Sept 2017 there are 3 people left.
The company has cleaned house many times and seems to be content doing that without turning the magnifying glass on itself and it's leadership
Not Worth the Bother
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  EMEIA18 July 2017
Interesting work, but too many issues around lack of authority, role boundaries, and too many managers that suffer from group think and confirmation bias.
Pros
Free ersatz coffee
Cons
long hours, out-of-touch management playing favourites.
amazing place to work
Network Administrator lll (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK9 May 2017
good place to work, I recommend this place on my typical day at work usually focus day to day issue in this environment, help other team member if they are facing any issue to resolve incident client meetings , document structure and planning for the feature progress. Deploy ITIL process in the environment and make sure every one follow this.
Pros
work from home
Cons
salary is not attractive
Good Experience at Fujitsu
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK7 March 2017
I got chance to learn so many things to learn while I was working in Fujitsu. It provides best and comfortable environment for every employees. All management people are too good.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
sometimes getting too much calls
Sharing each other knowledge on CNC Lathe
CNC Lathe Operator (Current Employee) –  Fujitsu Die Tech Corporation of the Philippines2 March 2017
I had learn a lot about CNC Lathe at Fujitsu for example the proper use of measuring instrument, set up the machine, basic maintenance, basic programming, rework and other skills. I'd really enjoy working on this company,and my co-employees. We shared each other our knowledge about CNC Lathe and how to analyze it. Sometimes there are parts that is difficult to Set Up so I will ask my co-operator to help me and we analyze the outcome then trial it until the parts become good.
Pros
medical incintive, rice incentive, free shuttle
Just a typical service desk job
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK21 February 2017
You do your job and go home at the end of the day. Co-workers do not really speak to each other in our location. Recognition is in email form.
Flexible work environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 February 2017
I am grateful to work for an employer that has been supportive and flexible. Throughout the years as life has changed, Fujitsu has been a supportive and caring employer. I've been able to work remotely, work full-time, work part-time, work at a client site, or work at the office. Great people who work hard and are intelligent. I do a great job and am appreciated for the work ethic I have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.