The interview was about willingness and confidently work the company..and can able to work more than at regular hours as over time..and if ever have trouble what will I do..
They made you feel comfortable and relaxed and explain a lot about the company.
- If you were to leave Fujitsu, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Fujitsu?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Fujitsu? What are the steps along the way…2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Fujitsu?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Fujitsu?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Fujitsu?One person answered
- What is Fujitsu sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fujitsu?One person answered
- Does Fujitsu allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Does Fujitsu require background check?One person answered