FujiFilm Management reviews

Deceptive, Suspicious and Incompetent Managers
Seasonal Production (Former Employee) –  Mississauga12 October 2017
Worked here during semester off from school. Where do I begin. I thought I was hired by Fuji only to find out that I was hired by an agency. The managers were remarkabley incompetent and treat their employees like animals. Because of the Christmas rush and the inefficient setup of the production floor they are constantly behind schedule and as a result blame workers for not being productive enough. I can't stress enough what a toxic environment this place was. But the incompetence of the managers is what really makes this place miserable, they will literally walk around station to station and watch workers but can't provide any assistance when an issue arises because they literally don't know what they are doing. Don't bother with this joke of a business.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything: see review
amazing coworkers and work environment
Office Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2017
Fujifilm is a good workplace, the hours were great, management was even better, everyone got along and everyone was very professional.

My only con would be that is seasonal for some workers due to it being very slow during certain seasons, also it is very hard to advance because most employees are through an agency.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
seasonal
productive, fun work place with free tea or coffee
Gift Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  mississauga11 October 2015
fun work place with supportive management. I have learned so many new technologies and I got some soft skills like team work skill, time management skill,fast learning skill and multitasking skill. overall working atmosphere is co-operative and positive.
Great Traning
Gifting Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 April 2013
Overal Good Job
-Typical Day at the job is very busy with a lot of calls and emails concerning issues or problems regarding first and second tier call resolution.
OK Management
-Not Bad.
-Most enjoyable part of the job was completing the assigned tasks and work on a daily basiséweekly basis (satisfaction of completion).
Pros
free coffee
Cons
constant downsizing
Easy warehouse job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 December 2012
- go to work and continue where you left off the day before
- learned how to use a shrink wrap machine as well as a folding machine
- management is a bit pressuring during busy seasons
- hardest part of the job is lifting
- enjoyed how the job was not stressful
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
boring job, very repetitive
the company has no management structure
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2012
you are better off working at mcdonalds at least there you can eat for free. There is no management really. Incompetent people are working there as supervisors and that will be the final downfall of this company hopefully soon.
This company will be another Kodak.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything