FujiFilm Employee Reviews

Review
Scanning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2019
Can be a very fast paced environment, friendly, serious, fun. Long lunch breaks, free hot beverages. Thorough training. Positive attitudes. Room to grow.
Productive and fun place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2018
It's a nice to work there , You will get lot of experience in there different departments also nice people that you get to work with but the negative things are that there isn't stability in work and the company policy is that they don't hire any body so that means there is no benefits and anytime they can make you leave work without even an excuse .
Pros
Free hot bevrages
Cons
no stability, no benifits, low paying
first Part-time
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2018
This was my first ever part-time job, working as a labourer in the packing department. My day would consist of packing boxes in a timely matter, ensuring no mistakes were made.
Pros
Friendly people
Great environment in General
Seasonal Packager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 November 2017
It requires people to work 12 hours a day on a weekend shift. Even if they provide 4 breaks it's still not enough because your feet will really hurt1 So just be prepared if you wanna work there.
Pros
Free coffee
Energetic and Passionate Co workers
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region2 November 2017
This job taught me a lot on photography and being a photographer. The most Fun is the field jobs. You get to go around the city and sometimes in other places too. Also my co workers couldn't have been more kind to me.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Very friendly place to work.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2017
Worked as order picker, shipping manifest, product verification, moved to production Dept. To set up machines and maintenance. Moved to Camera Repair Dept. as Quality controller
fuji film
Bilingual Customer Service / Order Desk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 October 2017
logged in cameras for repairs.
took phoneorders for repairs.
shipped stock of cameras out to retail stores and took orders for damaged or malfunctioning orders
Deceptive, Suspicious and Incompetent Managers
Seasonal Production (Former Employee) –  Mississauga12 October 2017
Worked here during semester off from school. Where do I begin. I thought I was hired by Fuji only to find out that I was hired by an agency. The managers were remarkabley incompetent and treat their employees like animals. Because of the Christmas rush and the inefficient setup of the production floor they are constantly behind schedule and as a result blame workers for not being productive enough. I can't stress enough what a toxic environment this place was. But the incompetence of the managers is what really makes this place miserable, they will literally walk around station to station and watch workers but can't provide any assistance when an issue arises because they literally don't know what they are doing. Don't bother with this joke of a business.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything: see review
Good place to learn
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 September 2017
Good place to learn and experiencing with new things and also learned new technology up to date, excellent team work and friendly staffs. Fun and warm environment.
easy work
Photolab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2017
A work day atfujifilm is very repetitive. The task was very repetitive and i would try my hardest to edit as many films customers have sent in. The actual splicing task was the hardest part of the job , and the most enjoyable part of the job would be the the staff , very nice and workable environment.
Pros
Free Coffee, Decent pay
Cons
Long Sitting on uncomfortable chairs, temp job
amazing coworkers and work environment
Office Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2017
Fujifilm is a good workplace, the hours were great, management was even better, everyone got along and everyone was very professional.

My only con would be that is seasonal for some workers due to it being very slow during certain seasons, also it is very hard to advance because most employees are through an agency.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
seasonal
Productive and efficient workplace
Video Editing Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 February 2017
As a video editing technician my typical day at work would include clocking in on time and assessing and organizing the remaining packets that need editing. Once the baskets of packets are organized and entered into the system, I would begin editing. Since each station worked together to produce the final product, efficiency was extremely important. The hardest part of this job was the hours and the repetitive nature of the job. It was difficult to be as efficient as possible during these hours of work.
A true leader in the business
National Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 January 2017
I enjoyed the great products that Fuji developed and how they led the market in a very competitive marketplace. The team I led was truly professional and some of the best in the Industry.
standing too long on foot
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2017
Good Job it took care of my needs. I was only a temp. worker. It was too long on my feet. I left home in the dark and returned in the dark. We were like rats in the basement--no light.
Pros
nice workers
comfortable to work
Oder entry clerk/Film processor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 June 2016
Tt was okay to work but i need to move up .there no opportunity to move up. And i need a change. This company don't hire full time employees but i need full time position for my future.
fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2016
In 2015, i had a little misunderstanding with a team member,but we talked about it after work and the issue was resolved.At the end of it all, i learned how to manage very difficult moments with team mates without even getting to reach the administration.I ha a very good working relationship with my co-workers because we worked in total collaboration and aiming at the same goal.the Hardest part of the job was when i get to deal with some customers who says the received invoices that weren't correct, but what i always did was listened to them with much attention and understanding and showing them that i care and tried to resolve the problem for them.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you feel some sense of accomplishment.that is, you feel satisfied for haven accomplished your daily task and get some praises and recognition from your boss.
Hardworking
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2016
It was a really great workplace where it showed a lot of teamwork. I got to learn new jobs. I was trained properly. The fun things I got to learn how most jobs required a lot of attention to detail where as other jobs were organization.
Pros
Night shift
Cons
Hardwork
easy work
packing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2015
As an employee i did packing calendars shrink wrapping pictures if needed. Countting pictures and envelope as well.getting to know people and helping others.
Cons
8 hours
productive, fun work place with free tea or coffee
Gift Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  mississauga11 October 2015
fun work place with supportive management. I have learned so many new technologies and I got some soft skills like team work skill, time management skill,fast learning skill and multitasking skill. overall working atmosphere is co-operative and positive.
Good working experience
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Missisuaga6 October 2015
i liked working with fujifilm as it is my first job in canada , supervisor and other staff is very helpful and cooperative.