FSB Group Ltd.

FSB Group Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
FSB has a great work culture and the people are extremely friendly. There are quite a few senior staff members who have been with the company for many years which is helpful. Schedules are pretty flexible. FSB has knowledgeable brokers and experienced account representatives. Overall the company is growing exponentially and it is exciting to be a part of that.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Training
Worest experience ever for an interview! Interview started off with HR rep entering the room and introducing herself, we sit, I was advised the owner of the brokerage will be joining us shortly. Owner of the brokerage walks in, refuses to shake my hand as I'm now standing to shake hands and he sits down. 10 minutes later he gets up and and leaves states it was nice meeting me and to remain seated.
FSB Group is a private company that focus on building lasting relationships not with just clients, but with also employees. Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Friendly coworkers. There are a lot of opportunities to gather experience and grow professionally.
Pros
Free monthly breakfasts, lunches and fun-filled social events