Fruits & Passion Employee Reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the search See all 34 reviews
Sort by: Helpfulness | Rating | Date
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
One of the best jobs ever!
Stock Person/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rocky View, AB26 March 2019
I truly enjoyed working with Fruits & Passion. Not only are they a great organization, but they also offer amazing products. I value their beliefs in good products - products that do not contain sulfates, preservatives or additives.
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bonne première job
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee) –  Drummondville, QC29 January 2019
Se travail ma permis d'apprendre beaucoup de chose sur la gestion d'un magasin. Bon emplois pour une première job dans la vente.
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Conseillère en vente
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2018
J'ai travaillé pour celui de Place Versailles. Belle équipe, mais beaucoup de compétition entre les employés.
Pros
Centre d'achat
Cons
Peu d'empathie de la part de la patronne, bcp de compétition.
Was this review helpful?Yes 1No 1Report
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
fruits and passions
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 September 2018
i learnt how to be on time ,and help me improbe my speaking to customers , i learned how to sell items i wouldnt usually strive to sell , i learned how to use the till for money purposes aswell.
Pros
skills
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bad bad bad
Assistante gérante (Former Employee) –  St.-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC30 July 2018
C'est une entreprise qui a de super produit mais coter carrière il n'ont aucun respect et vous congédié sans aucunes raisons valables il vous accuse de truc et nuise à votre réputation sans jamais ce soucier de vous et quand il y a un problème il ne vous laisse même pas la chance de vous expliquer ou de prouver que leur jugement est faux
Cet une entreprise n'a aucun respect pour le travail accompli ou les employés
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Aucun respect et atteinte à la réputation
Was this review helpful?Yes 8NoReport
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
1 sur 10
Conseillère aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Rosemère, QC13 April 2018
le salaire ne monte pas, ils ne veulent rien augmenter

n'écoutes pas les clients
Pros
les produits
Cons
tout le reste
Was this review helpful?Yes 6NoReport
2.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Home products were fabulous.
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON21 March 2018
Could be a fun place to work and enjoyed the various home products that were offered to the public.
Best part was introducing the customer to the various new products.
Pros
Always a promotion going on.
Cons
Not always being able to meet customer needs.
Was this review helpful?Yes 3No 1Report
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great place to work
Sales Associate /Stock boy (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 January 2018
i spent most of my time in the back unloading box, and stocking them in the front of the store, the managers were fair, and easy going.
hours were typical of that of a part time job.
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bonne compagnie
Gestion de l'inventaire (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC15 August 2017
bon rabais employé et bonne équipe de travail.
Bon produit.
Was this review helpful?Yes 3NoReport
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environement de travail agréable
Vendeuse, caissière (Former Employee) –  Rosemère, QC6 February 2017
J'ai appris à utiliser de nouvelles caisses et j'ai appris de nouvelles techniques de vente
Was this review helpful?Yes 1NoReport
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
It was fun to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2016
I stocked shelves, sold product and cleaned up back of the store. The boss was great to me and very nice. I felt comfortable selling the product and liked using it when i bought it. I was seasonal and worked during the busiest time of the year.
Pros
The boss was nice and the employees were nice.
Cons
Long hours working on your feet.
Was this review helpful?Yes 2NoReport
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail positif et productive
Assistante-gérante (Former Employee) –  Québec, Beauport29 August 2016
J'ai adorer mon expérience chez Fruits&Passion ces une entreprise qui ne cesse de grandir chaque journée travailler a cette endroit a été formidable ces une boutique qui respire le bonheur et la joie de vivre,cet expérience ma fait beaucoup grandir j'ai eu la chance d'avoir une gérante et une superviseur formidable, c'est simple Fruits&Passion c'es comme une grande et heureuse famille.
Pros
bonne gestion de l'entreprise
Cons
assurance maladie
Was this review helpful?Yes 2No 1Report
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
ambiance et equipe eceptionnel
Gérante (Current Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QC25 March 2016
j'ai adorée mon expérience chez fruits & passion et personnellement je ne quitterai pas cette entreprise si ce n’était pas de mon déménagement dans une autre ville. l’équipe es super et l'ambiance es incroyable!
Was this review helpful?Yes 1No 1Report
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail agréable, belle équipe, bonne gérante
Vendeuse, caissière (Current Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC19 November 2015
Ce fut mon premier job ici (je suis arrivée le 15 octobre 2015)

La gérante est une personne patiente et agréable.
Très bonne équipe, bonne formation.
Environnement de travail très agréable.
Was this review helpful?Yes 1No 2Report
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
A Typical Day at Fruits&Passion
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC22 September 2015
A typical day at Fruits&Passion is taking care of properly opening the store by making sure all products are filled and aligned on the sales floor, checking emails to see if there are any new last minute promotions, making a daily planner on sales goals (store objective and sales representatives objectives), making sure there are task for any one who is working that day, making sure employes are following the 8 steps of sales with each client and making sure the store is closed properly by cleaning up, closing the cash and sending all important emails to district managers.
The opportunity in development in the company for me is to become manager of my own Fruits&Passion boutique as an assistant manager.
I have never been more than happy working along side with my manager at any company than at Fruits&Passion. The management at this store location is more than I could ask for when it comes to having a great leader.
I must say the most difficult part of working is making the monthly objective when I see we are so close! The pressure is definitly on when we are very close to the objective and also we get emails by district managers every day letting us know how far we are in meeting the store objective, so yes this is the most difficult part of my job but as an employe I make sure I do whatever it takes to go more and beyond even if its refreshing my memory with the 8 steps of sales and reading ingredients to make a certain fragrance attracts a clients attention. Also even if it means me fixing the visuel of the store everyday that last week of the month.
As an assistant manager
  more... I must say I really enjoyed training the employes as much as I could to help educate them on different ways of selling towards clients and also talking about new products that would come to the store. The best part was really building a reliable team and making sure the working envoriment was as stress free as possible to make sure the employes would be happy to come into work every time!  less
Pros
Having an awsome team to work with.
Cons
Self pressure to making monthly objective.
Was this review helpful?Yes 3NoReport
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail dynamique et challenge stimulant
RESPONSABLE COMMERCE ELECTRONIQUE (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 September 2015
Equipe dynamique, de belle opportunités de développement et de carrières au sein de la compagnie
Was this review helpful?YesNo 1Report
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
The company isn't worth your time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Canada9 May 2015
If you're not a pushy sales person, don't work here. They want you to be super pushy and annoying to each customer, and if you don't, you get in nagged by your manager/head office. Some customers enjoy the constant following around/question asking, but most think it's annoying and don't wanna come back.


The people i worked with were great and i developed good friendships, but head office is actually ridiculously stupid. They make everything as hard as they possibly can. The tills never properly registered the sales and you had to manually fix each one which took a lot of time, and then the computers would always freeze. Head office really only cared about money and you never have any say in anything. There's no room for opinions ( even tho our ideas are way better ) and they make poor choices for what they want us to do. They underpay you for the amount of work they expect, and also try to not pay you for over time. If you are a manager, you will not have any life outside of work. They will expect SO much from you in a short time, so managers often work a lot of unpaid overtime to finish things. So many errors and cracks in the system, this company needs to get their sht together. Do not recommend working here.
Was this review helpful?Yes 6No 1Report
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
super ambiance
Cariste manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC29 October 2014
agreable bel esprit d equipe malheureusement l entreprise a fermer
Pros
belle ambiance entraide
Cons
manque d experience des superieur
Was this review helpful?YesNo 2Report
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great management, very flexible with my schedule when I was still in school.
Sales Associated (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC4 April 2014
Overall, it was a lovely place to work. Great staff, friendly people.
Was this review helpful?Yes 3No 3Report
2.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Underpaid Overworked
Manager/Temporary Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2014
When you first start working for this company everything seems great, it isn't till a year into your service that you see the lack of respect from head office. They ask you to come in on your days off, make you work unpaid holiday over-time, and majorly underpay their staff members. If this company can find a way to withhold money from you, they will. My employees and co-workers at this job were the only reason I stayed, they made the day enjoyable and we all shared the stress that head office constantly puts on you. I wouldn't recommend this job as anything more than part-time.
Pros
Great co-workers, good product, fun clients
Cons
Underpaid, odd hours, overworked, unappreciated
Was this review helpful?Yes 7No 2Report
Claim this company page

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fruits & Passion. Our community is ready to answer.

Ask a Question

Overall rating

3.9
Based on 34 reviews
515
48
36
22
13

Ratings by category

3.8Work/Life Balance
3.1Salary/Benefits
3.1Job Security/Advancement
3.6Management
3.6Culture