Fruits & Passion
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fruits & Passion Employee Reviews

Job Title
All
Location
Canada33 reviews
Found 33 reviews matching the search
See all 38 reviews
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Passionate work,cool workers good supervision,safety conscious,good environment to work,peaceful worker,clean cafeteria,very cool company to work in,good and operating team work
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
J’aimerais retravailler chez fruit et passion car j’ai aimé mon expérience!
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Une opportunité qui ma été offerte et une belle e périence enrichissante
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bonne entreprise sauf elle à fermer à Drummondville.
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
I truly enjoyed working with Fruits & Passion. Not only are they a great organization, but they also offer amazing products. I value their beliefs in good products - products that do not contain sulfates, preservatives or additives.
Was this review helpful?
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Se travail ma permis d'apprendre beaucoup de chose sur la gestion d'un magasin. Bon emplois pour une première job dans la vente.
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
J'ai travaillé pour celui de Place Versailles. Belle équipe, mais beaucoup de compétition entre les employés.
Pros
Centre d'achat
Cons
Peu d'empathie de la part de la patronne, bcp de compétition.
Was this review helpful?
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
i learnt how to be on time ,and help me improbe my speaking to customers , i learned how to sell items i wouldnt usually strive to sell , i learned how to use the till for money purposes aswell.
Pros
skills
Was this review helpful?
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
C'est une entreprise qui a de super produit mais coter carrière il n'ont aucun respect et vous congédié sans aucunes raisons valables il vous accuse de truc et nuise à votre réputation sans jamais ce soucier de vous et quand il y a un problème il ne vous laisse même pas la chance de vous expliquer ou de prouver que leur jugement est faux
Cet une entreprise n'a aucun respect pour le travail accompli ou les employés
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Aucun respect et atteinte à la réputation
Was this review helpful?
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
le salaire ne monte pas, ils ne veulent rien augmenter

n'écoutes pas les clients
Pros
les produits
Cons
tout le reste
Was this review helpful?
2.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Could be a fun place to work and enjoyed the various home products that were offered to the public.
Best part was introducing the customer to the various new products.
Pros
Always a promotion going on.
Cons
Not always being able to meet customer needs.
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
i spent most of my time in the back unloading box, and stocking them in the front of the store, the managers were fair, and easy going.
hours were typical of that of a part time job.
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
bon rabais employé et bonne équipe de travail.
Bon produit.
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
J'ai appris à utiliser de nouvelles caisses et j'ai appris de nouvelles techniques de vente
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
I stocked shelves, sold product and cleaned up back of the store. The boss was great to me and very nice. I felt comfortable selling the product and liked using it when i bought it. I was seasonal and worked during the busiest time of the year.
Pros
The boss was nice and the employees were nice.
Cons
Long hours working on your feet.
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
J'ai adorer mon expérience chez Fruits&Passion ces une entreprise qui ne cesse de grandir chaque journée travailler a cette endroit a été formidable ces une boutique qui respire le bonheur et la joie de vivre,cet expérience ma fait beaucoup grandir j'ai eu la chance d'avoir une gérante et une superviseur formidable, c'est simple Fruits&Passion c'es comme une grande et heureuse famille.
Pros
bonne gestion de l'entreprise
Cons
assurance maladie
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
j'ai adorée mon expérience chez fruits & passion et personnellement je ne quitterai pas cette entreprise si ce n’était pas de mon déménagement dans une autre ville. l’équipe es super et l'ambiance es incroyable!
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Ce fut mon premier job ici (je suis arrivée le 15 octobre 2015)

La gérante est une personne patiente et agréable.

Très bonne équipe, bonne formation.

Environnement de travail très agréable.
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
A typical day at Fruits&Passion is taking care of properly opening the store by making sure all products are filled and aligned on the sales floor, checking emails to see if there are any new last minute promotions, making a daily planner on sales goals (store objective and sales representatives objectives), making sure there are task for any one who is working that day, making sure employes are following the 8 steps of sales with each client and making sure the store is closed properly by cleaning up, closing the cash and sending all important emails to district managers.
The opportunity in development in the company for me is to become manager of my own Fruits&Passion boutique as an assistant manager.

I have never been more than happy working along side with my manager at any company than at Fruits&Passion. The management at this store location is more than I could ask for when it comes to having a great leader.

I must say the most difficult part of working is making the monthly objective when I see we are so close! The pressure is definitly on when we are very close to the objective and also we get emails by district managers every day letting us know how far we are in meeting the store objective, so yes this is the most difficult part of my job but as an employe I make sure I do whatever it takes to go more and beyond even if its refreshing my memory with the 8 steps of sales and reading ingredients to make a certain fragrance attracts a clients attention. Also even if it means me fixing the visuel of the store everyday that last week of the month.

As an assistant manager
 - more...
Pros
Having an awsome team to work with.
Cons
Self pressure to making monthly objective.
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Equipe dynamique, de belle opportunités de développement et de carrières au sein de la compagnie
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Review previous days sales
Review schedule for the day and targets

Zone and clean store

Be at the front inviting our customers to come in and experience new scents

Work as team to be successful. Have fun with your staff and customers.

Balancing work life and personal life
Pros
great discounts on products
Cons
long hours
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fruits & Passion. Our community is ready to answer.
Overall rating
4.0
Based on 38 reviews
5
19
4
8
3
6
2
2
1
3
Ratings by category
3.9
Work/Life Balance
3.3
Salary/Benefits
3.2
Job Security/Advancement
3.7
Management
3.7
Culture