Frontline Performance Group Employee Reviews

Good Company!
Performance Director (Former Employee) –  United States12 February 2019
Great entry level company to start your consulting career! Career wise advancements is not guaranteed, since upper management will make sure they do whatever it takes to maintain their position.
Pros
Good people, lots of travel, and autonomy, .
Cons
not a secure career.
Best work culture
HQ (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL5 September 2018
FPG is not like any other company I have worked for. The culture is positive and collaborative and leadership has an open door policy and always willing to listen and improve processes. Their philosophy for the clients and employees is always to inspire and motivate.

Although the team is results driven and focused, FPG takes the time to include fun activities throughout the day, team walks, breakfast or lunch on the house, birthday celebrations, all organized by the FPG Happiness Committee:)

FPG is always growing to adapt to the continuous global expansion, so you need to be open minded, adaptable and patient.

I recommend FPG to any individual that wants to join a unique culture and really make a difference!
Pros
Collaborative environment, supportive leaders
Cons
Growing pains of a small company scaling
Incredible Corporate Culture and Support
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL27 August 2018
The company culture here is phenomenal. From every level of the company, you can hear how passionate everyone is about what we do and why do it. The company truly believes in the potential of people, not only of those at our client locations, but of its Team Members as well. I have had incredible support from my team through my career journey with the company.
Outstanding Work Environment
Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL21 August 2018
I have only been at FPG for 1 month but I must admit that this is easily the best workplace I have ever had the privilege of being a part of! The company culture is amazing! I have worked previously for huge Fortune 100 Corporations and I have found that this more intimate working experience is for me. You truly feel like you are part of a team and your ideas count! I would highly encourage anyone with the right qualifications to join this team. It is fantastic!
Pros
Cons
I didnt start sooner!
Fast paced environment in a growing industry.
In-Gauge Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL14 August 2018
My interview process with FPG lasted over two months. It was nerve wrecking as I had never been through such a long interview process however there is a method to the madness. Frontline Performance Group values culture and they ensure all new employees fit their culture standards. What does this mean for employees? It ensures a forward thinking, collaborative work environment. I've been with FPG for less than a year and everyday I feel like I'm making an impact with out clients while also advancing in my career. The company is growing fast, with the fast growth comes growing pains however I feel like the management team at FPG are always thinking ahead and our transition from small to large company is happening as smoothly as possible.
Pros
A company culture that cultivates leaders
Cons
Because we are a global company, it's easy to always stay connected and working. You have to manage your work/life balance
Challenging and Collaborative Environment with Growth Opportunties
Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL13 August 2018
Compared to my previous working experiences, this company provides you all the tools you'd need in growing your career within the company. I'm fairly new, but everything I've experienced so far has been educational, challenging and rewarding to say the least.
Pros
Culture, team environment, free lunches (on occassion), travel
Cons
None that I have experienced yet
FPG is great!
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL13 August 2018
I am really enjoying working for Frontline Performance Group. I feel accomplished in my role and I have positive relationships with my fellow Team Members. The Executives do well at making themselves available for both feedback and casual conversations.
Pros
The benefits including but not limited to team gatherings, various learning and development platforms/opportunities, and fun perks in the workplace
Great Company -going through growing pains
Performance Leader (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL1 May 2018
I learned a lot and got to work with great people. This company seems to be going through mid-sized company growing pains - pay, mgmt, and politics began to plague the culture.
Challenging and Collaborative Work Environment
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL4 April 2018
Face paced consulting engagement opportunities with many household clients nationwide
Great opportunities to learn about many diverse challenges facing automotive dealers and rental car operations
Pros
Opportunity to enhance customer profitability and growth
Cons
Too much travel
Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA28 October 2017
Overall working for Frontline Performance Group is great, but the job gets repetitive quickly. The job is autonomous, which is great. The management trusts you to do what you need to do to get the job done while also following up when needed.
Pros
Incentive opportunities
Cons
repetitive, promotion opportunities low
My experience
Marketing/Content Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL11 February 2017
This was a horrible place to work. They all play favorites and they like recognition for doing nothing. I suggest apply elsewhere. Do not work there even if you are unemployed. You will find something better out there.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Great Mission and Values with Bright Future
Performance Leader (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LA18 February 2016
Frontline Performance Group is a fantastic company that I highly recommend anyone working for that has a passion to impact people lives through leadership and motivation. The mission and values of this company is hands down the greatest you will find. It is a longer hiring process but that is because they are hiring family members. The leadership is there for you and available from the beginning and that is all the way up to the executive level. It is smaller company at this moment in time but that will not stay this way for long. They are strategic, brilliant, innovative and truly doing a great thing for their clients. FPG specializes in enhancing businesses frontline production through recognition, passion for un-tapping the potential within people, and changing the culture within a company/business for the better. Their newly launched website has been nominated for a pixel award after 2-3 days of being active. They have a plan and it is superior to all others because they stay true to their values and understand that they must master their craft one step at a time. They are loyal to their business partners and want to live up to what they have promised and that is through patience and feedback from all parties involved.
Pros
Pay, Flexibilty, Leadership, Support, Benefits, Mission, Value, Phone, Computer, Innovative
Performance Manager Recruiting
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL6 June 2015
Awesome small company recruiting for an unique type of manager. A typical day would be to come in and check emails and voice mails. Then, I would get started searching for qualified candidates for performance management positions all across the US. But because this was a smaller, unknown company, sometimes it was difficult to connect with people. Good job; great company!
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
unknown small company. Sometimes difficult to connect with people
Solid!
Area Performance Manager - Southeast Region (Former Employee) –  Southeast region29 September 2014
Great company to work for. Outstanding people. Excellent training, benefits and support.
N/a
Location Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FL2 October 2013
One manager Managing multiple locations,the hardest part of the job is you work under two companies one you get paid from, and one its free.
No work life balance
Location Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FL18 September 2013
No pros just cons with this company
Good co workers but bad managing
No days off
Long hours at least 10 a day
One of the worst working experience in my career: BIG learning experience
Location Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL9 April 2013
Compensation/Benefits: I was a recent college graduate working on stepping into a career path that would lead to a a good future. It took 2 weeks into my new dream job that I realized how horrible the pay/benefits were back in Frontline Performance Group (FPG). I was (hardly) breaking "starting wage" for most retailers. Insurance was extremely expensive for what they are covering. They told me it was going to be around +45 hours/week. I was doing 55-60 hours every week on a salary pay (Sunday only day off, do the math).

Culture/Values: I never met another person within the company except for maybe 4 people directly above me. Two of those four I met my last week of working there.

Job Security/Advancement: FPG and car dealerships work together based on a contract. They hire you to manage the car rental fleet. The dealership cancel the contract and you are fired.

Management: I have no idea, I only met my direct manager, and he has the worst case of micro-manning and blame-the-other-guy. In this case, it was my fault for everything. I only learned to say two things from working here "I'm sorry" and "Yes I will work another day this week"

Work/Life Balance: You get Sunday off. That's it. Request day off? Vacation? Personal Day? Wait 6 months and you might get it, if the car dealership decided to keep you that long.
Pros
cool title, cell phone, cheap car rental
Cons
no lunch break, compensation, benefits, lack of culture, job security, management, work/life balance
Productive and yet difficult at the same time
Location Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA18 March 2013
A typical day at work would consist of renting vehicles, completing reports and trying to maintain some type of rapport with the client. The difficulty appears when the some members of the client team do not want to work with the Location Performance Manager. I learned a lot, and much of what I learned reinforced what I learned at Budget Rent A Car. This was not a bad experience; however, I would not recommend it unless the individual does not mind continuously being down-graded by the client, or not having adequate support.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
hardly anytime for lunch or breaks, customers act as if you owe them something, lack of immediate manager support
Great corporate culture, promotes from within!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Florida12 March 2013
This company promotes an excellent corporate culture and fun work place! You are empowered to work autonomously and supported by the management and peer group. They are a growing company and thrives on promoting from within!
Very professional
Car rental agent (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FL14 January 2013
Great compnay to work for. Very professional. Must be a independant worker.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontline Performance Group. Our community is ready to answer.