Frontier Power Products Employee Review

View all Frontier Power Products reviews

Great Place to Work if you work hard.
Production (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 February 2016
Layoffs according to the economy. Good workers don't get the recognition from upper management. Owners and upper management would rather keep inept managers and department heads who rely on the lower paid employees to do their work. Unfortunately this company could do so much better if they got rid of lazy long term employees.
Pros
good hours
Cons
over paid lazy upper managers

Other Frontier Power Products Employee Reviews

One of the best companies I have worked for
Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 January 2019
The company is growing in size. Along the way there have been many changes but all have been positive and staff have benefited from the changes. It really surprises me reading some of the reviews - maybe people don't like change?
Guys in the shop are great helping customers with quick deliveries and support in the field.
It's a good team!
Pros
Everyone pulls together when needed
Cons
No pipelines! Haha
A good employer
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 December 2018
A typical day at work at Frontier was pretty similar to any other shop I worked in during my 20 years in diesel repair just a little bit tidier and more structured.
Working on interesting builds is a big bonus and the salary and benefits are good.
I'm honestly not surprised to read all the negative reviews about management having only worked in the trades since I was 15, I can say I have never held a job where at least a few guys didn't think they could run the shop better than the managers. Management seemed fair to me.

I liked working at Frontier and if an off the job injury didn't force me into early retirement I'd like to think I'd still be there.
Pros
Good products, good people, good pay