Front Line Work Force Inc Employee Reviews

n/a
Autism Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2019
it was nice working. very casual. It was on call and other workers were not that friendly. I got paid less than minimum wage. I went from group home to group home.
I enjoyed working in this field of work
Developmental Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2019
A typical day at work would be very busy and productive. I have learned how to manage my time and schedules. Everyone is very helpful. The hardest part of the job is when inadequate info about a duty that need to be performed. I enjoyed every aspect of the job.
Pros
Good co- workers
Cons
not enough steady hours
Applied for Full Time, Recieved Casual
Social Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2018
Front Line is a Hiring Agency. They offer "Monday to Friday, 9-5", but that's not what you get. Shifts come and go on a first come, first serve basis. You definitely need a second or third job when working for this company.
summary
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
good first job to have when you first move to Toronto or just finish from college and are looking for a first job in the field. overall very wonderful job to have
Production support
Machine Operator Helper (Former Employee) –  Machine Operator9 May 2017
The job was very heavy, it was fast pace sometime but I really enjoyed it. The management was good. I work most in a team environment but once a while I worked alone.
Pros
To work in a team environment there.
Cons
Not enough over time
No employment security as a temp
Machine Operator/Packaging & Inspections (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 December 2016
I was constantly sent to various placements with no long term commitments. None of which paid very well. The staff or management tried to keep you at a placement, but was never guaranteed. The hardest part would be waking up to find out there was no work availible. The most enjoyable part was if you were at a place long enough to get to know anyone.
Pros
Learned to operate various machines
Cons
Work never guarenteed