The only “Raise” to happen so far in the last 3 years of being a functional business was a 2% wage increase set in place - mandatory by the government for living costs. Friday Harbour will not go out of their way to show appreciation for excellence.
The resort has been open for 2 years. Raises happen occasionally without and without cause. Those who answer 'never' have not been around long to get one.
Don't expect to see any salary increases.
I didn't see one in my time there.
- What is the pace of work and the culture like?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Friday Harbour Resort?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Friday Harbour Resort?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Friday Harbour Resort a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is Friday Harbour Resort sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Friday Harbour Resort?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Friday Harbour Resort?One person answered
- What would you suggest Friday Harbour Resort management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Friday Harbour Resort? What are the steps…One person answered
- What is the dress code like?One person answered