Freson Market Ltd./Freson Bros.

Freson Market Ltd./Freson Bros. Employee Reviews

Fast paced and energetic environment

Freson Brothers was a quiet but energetic workplace where I could utilize my communication, customer service and time management skills. I really enjoyed working there for 2 years.

the people and staff are friendly and helpful

store is always busy and people are friendly though more customers are complaining about how expensive some items or stuff there compared to other retail stores. Some times so stressful working there because of the long hours working and luck of available cashiers to help at the front

Tolerable

A good first job but with the focus on customer service and family values it would seem like there would be a better job culture and care for employees.

I learned lots about the grocery industry.

I had the great opportunity to learn the grocery industry in a fast paced environment with an employer of high standards and huge expectations. The best part of my career with Freson Bros was the opportunity to influence my team members and be a strong part of the community.

it was a great started job

i worked there as a teenager and it was the perfect job to hold while still in school and while trying to also have a social life. would definitely recommend this job

Be ready for anything.

Fresen owners often do not follow through with promises made during interviews . Managers and other employees in time, feel they have no influence on policy, new ideas or hiring. Owners do insist on appearances being up to their standards which is appreciated. .

Pros

Small town customers.

Cons

Back stabbing.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Working for Freson Bros. is a great first job! It has much room for advancement in different departments and management was relatively flexible if you had wanted to change departments. Coworkers are great to work with and management was great to work for!

Pros

Discount card at the end of the year, fun and energenic workplace, the number of people you meet.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freson Market Ltd./Freson Bros.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.7Job security/advancement
  • Freson Market Ltd./Freson Bros.