Freson Market Ltd/Freson Market IGA/Freson Bros. IGA

Freson Market Ltd/Freson Market IGA/Freson Bros. IGA Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB25 February 2019
I applied to work at the Fort Saskatchewan store after my husband fell severly ill. I was completely honest about my situation and manager hired me to work 3 evenings a week until my husband was stable enough for me to take on more shifts.
Before I was ready the pressure was on but reducing my hours until I had only 1 3 hour shift every 10 days or so. All this knowing I was the only income in my home since my husband became ill.
I offered to take my preserve at my expense to get shifts in the restaurant when I found out they had nobody to work there. Left messages to my manager with no call backs and I finally went in to see her directly. She told me to make an appointment with her if I wanted to speak with her.
I finally went to see the store manager and told him my story to be told that it is probable best if we move forward from here...meaning your fired.
Pros
Benefits and wage are fair
Cons
Unprofessional and not enough training
Sketchy situation
Bakery (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB15 November 2018
If you want to feel used, taken for granted and feel like they're just waiting for someone better than you to come along then this might be the place for you.
Did not have a great experience here at all.
Productive and fun
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Fairview, AB6 March 2017
Great place to work with a very accepting environment. All the staff is very nice and friendly and the hours are very flexible. The pay could be better but all considered it's a great place to work
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hinton, AB17 January 2017
great staff and friendly management that are very easy to get along with and are good with working around your schedule, it is trying at times but if you have a positive attitude you will do well and it will not seem so much like work as just spending a few hours with great friends

Want to know more about Freson Market Ltd/Freson Market IGA/Freson Bros. IGA?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freson Market Ltd/Freson Market IGA/Freson Bros. IGA. Our community is ready to answer.

Freson Market Ltd/Freson Market IGA/Freson Bros. IGA Reviews by Job Title