Freshstone Brands Inc.

Freshstone Brands Inc. Work-life balance reviews

Canada10 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Competitive and opportunistic work culture

I love and enjoy working with this company. It’s a great and excellent fit to my passion. I personally believe if our passion is linked to our job than there is nothing which can stop you for achieving your goals. I always worked for my passion. Rest is history …….

Unpredictable work place

Had a stressful experience with the co-workers. Instead of welcoming the newcomers they behave like each of them are the boss in different ways. Everyday it felt like suffocating because of the employees. We can’t do any work by ourselves even if we have enough knowledge with the work. For each and every single work you will have an interruption from someone.

Insights into Freshstone Brands Inc.

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

Good Place to Work

Pretty good company to work for and people were very nice. Flexible work environment and benefits were decent. Culture was being defined when I was there.

Great Company!

I felt very welcomed at Freshstone Brands and enjoy going to work everyday! Everyone is very friendly and care about each other. Great on boarding and training program put in place to make sure you are set up for success and feel comfortable.

Pros

Growth opportunities, Work-Life balance

Good Company

Good company to work for. Good people, fair pay. Change over from Keybrand to Freshstone Brands and management is trying to make some positive changes in the Company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freshstone Brands Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement