Freshstone Brands Inc. Job security & advancement reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job work-life balance
Former Employee (Former Employee) - Vaughan, ON - 16 January 2022
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Pretty good company to work for and people were very nice. Flexible work environment and benefits were decent. Culture was being defined when I was there.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Freshstone Brands Inc.
What people like
- Time and location flexibility
- Support from manager
- Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
- Trust in colleagues
See more jobs
Jobs at Freshstone Brands Inc.
See more Freshstone Brands Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freshstone Brands Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
4.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Freshstone Brands Inc.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Freshstone Brands Inc.?2 people answered
- What are the start and finish times of the shifts at Freshstone?Answered by Freshstone Brands Inc.
- How has Freshstone Brands Inc. responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Freshstone Brands Inc.?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Freshstone Brands Inc.?One person answered
- What is the shift rotation?Answered by Freshstone Brands Inc.