Freshstone Brands Inc.

Freshstone Brands Inc. Employee Reviews for Production Worker

Production Worker9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

change of leadership is helping in makin improvements

With a new manager at the plant, it is more organized and systems are now seen being put in place for the lines. Management is supportive in development.

Great place to work with supportive team and supervisor

Freshstone brands is a great place to work with a supportive management and supervisory team members who make sure the job is safe and done right. They are also flexible with their shift options.

Insights into Freshstone Brands Inc.

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Relaxed environment and great team

I have been 3 months and it has been a very nice experience. My supervisor is really supportive and helps in every possible way. There is no work stress and the work life balance is really nice. Senior management is also very supportive and helpful.

Stress free environment with supportive team

This is my first job in Canada and it has proven to be very beneficial for me due to the supportive team members and supervisors. I am very pleased to be working for Freshstone Brands.

Good workplace

The majority of the people were great to work with. Fast paced but manageable. Pay was low and benefits were not so great (why I left) but the people were great

Unpredictable work place

Had a stressful experience with the co-workers. Instead of welcoming the newcomers they behave like each of them are the boss in different ways. Everyday it felt like suffocating because of the employees. We can’t do any work by ourselves even if we have enough knowledge with the work. For each and every single work you will have an interruption from someone.

Great Company!

I felt very welcomed at Freshstone Brands and enjoy going to work everyday! Everyone is very friendly and care about each other. Great on boarding and training program put in place to make sure you are set up for success and feel comfortable.

Pros

Growth opportunities, Work-Life balance

Great place from which to hunt for something better

Co-workers are the absolute best.Management is stuck on policy -- nothing is negotiable unless it serves their purpose. Very little flexibility, complete inattention to staff requests, everything comes from the top down, no positive guidance from supervisory personnel, you get the idea. Equipment and facility could use an upgrade. GMP is tossed around as a concept but enforcement is lacking when issues are brought to attention.

Pros

Co-workers are fantastic!

Cons

Rarely work a 40 hour week

Good Company

Good company to work for. Good people, fair pay. Change over from Keybrand to Freshstone Brands and management is trying to make some positive changes in the Company.

Jobs at Freshstone Brands Inc.

Production Worker positions