Freshstone Brands Inc.

Freshstone Brands Inc. Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Kitchener, ON12 reviews

change of leadership is helping in makin improvements

With a new manager at the plant, it is more organized and systems are now seen being put in place for the lines. Management is supportive in development.

A place where you can grow

Given my experience this is the right place for me to work. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and development. I am motivated to come to work every day and co-workers are very supportive.

Insights into Freshstone Brands Inc.

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Amazing place to work

I have been here for 12 years and enjoy working here with the supportive management. There is a strong team environment where there is always there to help and support me.

Stressful and fast paced

they expect to much work from their employees. the pay should be more for the jobs you know. Some people are friendly others not so much not very welcoming and accepting. Most days are very stressful not knowing how the day will turn out like call ins, short raw materials and having to stay late to finish the product run.

Challenge and achievements

It is so great to have new challenges everyday for person who love to have new staff every morning, it is all here , you can experience it your self . If you are problems solving person you will love it , if you are people person , it is your place All is here just have fun and do your work

Challenging yet fun

I have been here over 14 years. Upper management are very involved in your day to day success . Lots of daily challenges with various staff and culture.

Great place to work with supportive team and supervisor

Freshstone brands is a great place to work with a supportive management and supervisory team members who make sure the job is safe and done right. They are also flexible with their shift options.

High Paced and High Potential

After recently joining Freshstone Brands I have seen the great deal of potential the company has. The facility I am at is very dated but going through a major upgrade being pushed forward by the C-Suite. This definitely comes with a territory and understanding that you need to be creative, hard working, collaborative, intelligent and willing to pivot at a moments notice.

Pros

Heading in the right direction as a company overall

Cons

Previous management left a mess to clean up

Good workplace

The majority of the people were great to work with. Fast paced but manageable. Pay was low and benefits were not so great (why I left) but the people were great

Great Company!

I felt very welcomed at Freshstone Brands and enjoy going to work everyday! Everyone is very friendly and care about each other. Great on boarding and training program put in place to make sure you are set up for success and feel comfortable.

Pros

Growth opportunities, Work-Life balance

Great place from which to hunt for something better

Co-workers are the absolute best.Management is stuck on policy -- nothing is negotiable unless it serves their purpose. Very little flexibility, complete inattention to staff requests, everything comes from the top down, no positive guidance from supervisory personnel, you get the idea. Equipment and facility could use an upgrade. GMP is tossed around as a concept but enforcement is lacking when issues are brought to attention.

Pros

Co-workers are fantastic!

Cons

Rarely work a 40 hour week

Good Company

Good company to work for. Good people, fair pay. Change over from Keybrand to Freshstone Brands and management is trying to make some positive changes in the Company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freshstone Brands Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement