Freshstone Brands Inc.

Freshstone Brands Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews

change of leadership is helping in makin improvements

With a new manager at the plant, it is more organized and systems are now seen being put in place for the lines. Management is supportive in development.

A place where you can grow

Given my experience this is the right place for me to work. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and development. I am motivated to come to work every day and co-workers are very supportive.

Insights into Freshstone Brands Inc.

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

Amazing place to work

I have been here for 12 years and enjoy working here with the supportive management. There is a strong team environment where there is always there to help and support me.

Stressful and fast paced

they expect to much work from their employees. the pay should be more for the jobs you know. Some people are friendly others not so much not very welcoming and accepting. Most days are very stressful not knowing how the day will turn out like call ins, short raw materials and having to stay late to finish the product run.

Challenge and achievements

It is so great to have new challenges everyday for person who love to have new staff every morning, it is all here , you can experience it your self . If you are problems solving person you will love it , if you are people person , it is your place All is here just have fun and do your work

Challenging yet fun

I have been here over 14 years. Upper management are very involved in your day to day success . Lots of daily challenges with various staff and culture.

Great place to work with supportive team and supervisor

Freshstone brands is a great place to work with a supportive management and supervisory team members who make sure the job is safe and done right. They are also flexible with their shift options.

Relaxed environment and great team

I have been 3 months and it has been a very nice experience. My supervisor is really supportive and helps in every possible way. There is no work stress and the work life balance is really nice. Senior management is also very supportive and helpful.

Stress free environment with supportive team

This is my first job in Canada and it has proven to be very beneficial for me due to the supportive team members and supervisors. I am very pleased to be working for Freshstone Brands.

Relaxed and Easy Going

Very helpful and supportive team and management. I walk into work knowing the day will not be stressful due to my team and peers willingness to help and support.

Really nice place to work

I worked with the company before for 22 years and returned to work with them again in 2022. It is a nice place to work with supportive team and great culture.

High Paced and High Potential

After recently joining Freshstone Brands I have seen the great deal of potential the company has. The facility I am at is very dated but going through a major upgrade being pushed forward by the C-Suite. This definitely comes with a territory and understanding that you need to be creative, hard working, collaborative, intelligent and willing to pivot at a moments notice.

Pros

Heading in the right direction as a company overall

Cons

Previous management left a mess to clean up

Company with a lot of future potential

Joined FBI just under a year ago. Management has undergone major changes in the past year, and the new team are experienced and engaged. There are many opportunities for employees to grow their careers and participate in exciting projects that will continue to transform and improve the business.

Productive and inclusive workplace

This is my first job in Canada being a new emigrant. I came across a lot of negative press on social media about how new migrants struggle to find their first job after landing. Freshstone Brands however do not suffer from the same stigma as social media would have you believe. It is an inclusive and supportive organization where I am have been given the opportunity to share my professional experience and be part of a team that believes in team work and collective success.

Good workplace

The majority of the people were great to work with. Fast paced but manageable. Pay was low and benefits were not so great (why I left) but the people were great

Great teams, always work together to get things done and achieves our goals

Very nice team, with clear goals and everybody is supporting each other to achieve the targets, with the continuous improvement mindset.using effective project management tools with clear responsibilities and due dates with clear management support, to successfully exceed the expected objectives

Competitive and opportunistic work culture

I love and enjoy working with this company. It’s a great and excellent fit to my passion. I personally believe if our passion is linked to our job than there is nothing which can stop you for achieving your goals. I always worked for my passion. Rest is history …….

Unpredictable work place

Had a stressful experience with the co-workers. Instead of welcoming the newcomers they behave like each of them are the boss in different ways. Everyday it felt like suffocating because of the employees. We can’t do any work by ourselves even if we have enough knowledge with the work. For each and every single work you will have an interruption from someone.

Good Place to Work

Pretty good company to work for and people were very nice. Flexible work environment and benefits were decent. Culture was being defined when I was there.

New owners = Great place to work to horrible.

Loved this job to start then a new investment firm purchased the operation and it’s been all down hill. The good executives are out and the bad no food experience and it shows in. This week a week before Xmas 10 people gone. Many from key areas, people left hanging and no direction on how to move forward. Just a disaster.

Pros

- Working from home.

Cons

- Now poor leadership.

Great Company!

I felt very welcomed at Freshstone Brands and enjoy going to work everyday! Everyone is very friendly and care about each other. Great on boarding and training program put in place to make sure you are set up for success and feel comfortable.

Pros

Growth opportunities, Work-Life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freshstone Brands Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement