Freshpoint

Freshpoint Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
Productive and fun place also very welcoming and interactive to new staff
It’s a good and safe environment both for the elderly as well as the youthful. Employees from all ranks interact and keep a friendly relationship with each other.
Pros
Free foodstuffs after a very productive week.
Cons
Lots of overtime
Must Read Before Applying!!
-Before you apply, if you see a wage hour of pay on job advertising. You must take picture or print of the website post. Cause they will scam you to work under pay.
-Major issue are communication in the departments who won't pass on to supervisor. Mainly the head office.

-Too cheap to fix or replace the problem, especially if it play a major role.
Stressfull, Toxic and Fun...
Work your butt off then get insulted by managment for never being good enough the next day.. If thats what you enjoy the freshpoints for you.

No matter how hard we worked we'd always get in trouble for something either it be errors, piece count, overtime or what ever managment choses to whine about its always something.
Productive workplace
My work schedule was good. I learned how to cooperate with my co-workers. The management was approachable and friendly. There's no discrimination with the culture of other employees.
Very good working environment
I am working as a QA Technician in FreshPoint for 3.5 years. I am very happy to work here because the working environment is really very good and friendly. The management always keep in touch with the employee and try to keep everyone happy and satisfied. I have learned how to deal the stress smoothly.
Great working environment
I enjoy working here. The staff are great and easy to work with. Very flexible hours. The hours are flexible and other coworkers have been there for quit some time and have great experience.
Good starter job if you don't mind the time committment.
All you do is enter invoices manually into a computer. If you are willing to give up a few evenings (5-9pm on weekdays, 4-9pm on stats and weekends), then this is a good job.
Pros
Freedom to do what you want after workload is finished
Cons
Evening Hours
Fun and really friendly place
Great envirmenet and everyone is friendly. i learned how to be a better truck driver and how to become a great delivery driver. everyday i learned new things and had a lot of fun!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freshpoint?
bad managment
Working in this company have bad management the only thing is good is just company pension plan not else no change people does not do things according to instruction and just sitting there and kill times
great for learning
was an amazing experience, unfortunately the salary was too low and couldn't support the life in c\Vancouver. but culture and learning experience was on my top liste of life experience..
Pros
learn differente culture and knowledge
Cons
long hours, hard, vey hard work
Productive and friendly environment
It's okay working in this company although it is a very cold-controlled temperature environment so as to keep the products (mostly vegetables) fresh.
Its very fun place to work.
The people in this company were so nice and respectful especially the manager my supervisor and my Trainor who trained in order picking.
Warehouse/Cooler
Management did not stand up to expectations when dealing with certain situations, harassment, bullying, making one feel as they are not apart of the work place/team. Although it did have it's days where we learned quite a bit, others there was no structure or leadership, sort of a free for all.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
Work place of un ease. Working in a freezer, poor management, lesser equal rights
Experienced, highly motivated and versatile Logistics and Operations professional (15 Years) with a strong business acumen and excellent planning skil
Managed all aspects of planning and scheduling with forwarders / transporters movement of freight (import and local logistics) of produce for Ontario and East Coast Sysco operating companies.

Supported 50% growth in Sales.

Oversaw, trained, and mentored 3 Supervisors and 2 people in Customer Service and Support team.

Conducted inspection process for product quality.

Addressed new challenges on a daily basis

Enjoyed every minute of being at work and interacting with my co-workers.
productive place to work
sweeping the warehouse, disposing of boxes, disposing of product that can't be shipped to clients, I learned hard work and how to commit to a schedule. management was good, co-workers were fun to work with
Pros
Cons
early start
Overall good experience.
A regular day at the FreshPoint Warehouse was taking out produce from trucks, lining them up on the work floor, going through the orders, and placing them into the coolers. I learned to work in a fast paced environment efficiently, making tidy orders for customers, and certification in power jack driving. All the co-workers were nice and friendly. They did not speak much English but the communication was still great. The hardest part of the job was probably bending over to pick things up for long hours along with the hours being from night until morning. I enjoyed constantly learning more about new product that I did not know of and the communication with my co-workers.
fun to work
a typical day at work is taking order over the phone
entering order from fax.

i've been only working here for almost 3 months i love working here,

I still want to study LPN i want to gain more experience being as a care aid.
Pros
1 hour lunch
great place to work
The shifts were night shift. We would build pallets of produce and load them on to the trucks for the morning. The co-workers were the best part of the job that and riding around on the drive-able pallet-jacks.
Pros
drivable pallet-jacks