freshii

freshii Employee Reviews for Supervisor

During the lunch and dinner rush, it got hectic but once you know your station then the work becomes easy. The work environment is good and friendly staff who are helpful and make the prep time go by faster. I learned customer service and organizational skills.
Management takes people outside for secret discussions and put employees against each other. Tips aren’t given to everyone do not take covid seriously
Pros
Some friendly staff
Cons
Bad mananger
the owner is never around and doesn’t care and the manager is such a rude and selfish, they all go to the managers house and drink and half of them are underaged
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything about working there
Freshii was a great place to work for students. Customers were very friendly, food is very good, and there is always something to do. Management could have been better organized, but otherwise Freshii was a great place to work!
Pros
Great team atmosphere, good discount on healthy but good food.
Cons
Long hours on weekends, disorganized management.
Must be able to handle emergencies as you will be handling young teenagers who do not listen at all. Stressful place to work for low pay and management just wants money to be made. Overall, extremely hazardous with kitchen accidents happening on a daily basis.
Management is unprofessional, rude and insensitive she just ruined my whole experience with her unnecessary attitude .She made me supervisor gave me more responsibility and never wanted to give me a raise and would just avoid the fact that it was supposed to come with one
Working at Freshii has been a great consistent job. I get to manage a team of 4 to 6 staff members, assigning tasks and duties throughout the day. Freshii always serves the highest quality of food, something I look for in a restaurant.
Good place to work. Mall location is good. Happy customers and good management. Mall is quite full during winters too. Team is hard working. Keep work place clean.
Owners are in the store multiple times at my location. know the staff by name and bring timbits in for us often. Good people with only a few bad apples. You have the power to change things
Pros
free timbits
Cons
bad scheduling
My full time work hours let me sleep in. I do have to commute about an hour to get to work. It's encouraged to have a fit lifestyle which is important for mental and physical health. The company donates the equivalence of a meal and clean water for a child in need through WE when certain menu items are ordered.
Pros
Free lunch for supervisors, Great customers, fast paced environment
Cons
Commute.
A real good work place with lots of experience for people who are just starting. Gives the crew member different task too see were their strength and weakness. From making too cashier. Gives good hours on request.
Pros
50% off foods and drinks. good hours.
Cons
Fast pace
A great environment with friendly regular customers that make your day! Couldn't ask for better staff to work with! Always a fun and exciting day at work.
Pros
Benefits, discounts
learned many valuable skills such as food handling, food prep, management techniques fun environment great staff and management