freshii

freshii Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

They don’t give you your tips, they sometimes use it to balance the cash and say the rest goes to a work dinner but I was never invited to one nor did I heard of any, I think tips should be given to the workers and they can decide if they want to participate in work outings later. Also they send you home at any time
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Tiring, no tips, can send you home at anytime
Managers will tell you what you want to hear, almost coworkers are fun and easy to get along with the customers are great. Food is good until you have to cut moldie food and still serve it to customers.
Pros
Discount on lunch and decent coworkers
Cons
Drama and rumours
Amazing place to work at, they take care of their employees, and there's always something to do! You'll never be bored working here and you'll very easily make friends. Genuinely just a fun and rewarding place to work and you also get 50% off amazing food which is awesome. I'd love to work here again
Its really good environment at my store fell free energetic environmental and customer are always first priority so we always try to provide better services.
Here in my review i am not talking about a brand, but only about a specific location, the worst employer have even seen, the owner of this location is not professional at all and she fires people more often, expect 2 kids no one stays permanent at this location, won't recommend anyone for this location. She don't know how to manage business and she isn't capable even, she is spoiling a brands goodwill by owning a part of it.
Work culture was professional and relaxed for the most part. Easy job, with no work experience necessary. Management was somewhat disorganized, but no one working there really seemed to care
It's a good place to work.. Veryyy good environment every one is standing for each other alsoo good job benefits. Schedule team is very flexible and always understand the emergencys.
Freshii has an attractive environment and good reputation as well. I know the work of freshii. I enjoy fully to work in freshii. I love to deal with customers as well.
for a newer store freshii and an amazing place to work at. it provides a ton of knowledge to the employees and customers and they are willing to take the time to explain their products
Here, i learned how to work in a team and how to appreciate my co-workers.I also learned how to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.The whole staff here is very supportive.At Freshii i became skillful.
Pros
50% off on food.
Cons
nothing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at freshii?
A typical day of work involved prepping food before the store opened. making orders based on what customers ordered and answering customer inquiries.
Pros
Discounts on meal
Cons
Long hours for minimal pay
  1. Customer Service Representative