freshii

freshii Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Customer Service Associate / Cashier5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
I worked there. Owner was nice, but sold the store. I was treated fairly, and worked lunch rushes. It was a good first job. Lots of healthy food options. But i think it was slower than a place like McDonalds
freshii is a good fast food restaurant that helps to stay fit and healthy while having the taste and flavor in the meals. I really liked working here because food industry is one of the best way to learn customer service because the stress of handling customers starts from here.
management is awful, rude, and demanding!

cleanliness is non existent at this location! I've spent countless hours scrubbing the floor and they never got clean! the "sanitization" bin for dishes was never properly checked, food regulation temperatures were often looked over and the back of the kitchen was a mess!! i could spend hours cleaning and as soon as i turn around it would be a pigs sty. and not to mention how there were no cleaning supplies for months on end and after complaining for weeks and refusing to wash bathrooms with handsoap i was told to go buy CLEANING products from the dollar store. this location is a disaster
Pros
only type of "pro" would be 50% off meals WHILE ON SHIFT
Cons
absolutely everything
I enjoyed working at Freshii because I learned about handling cash, debit/credit and using the till. I also gained experience regarding opening and closing procedures.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
nobody to cover shift in an emergency
Great atmosphere, amazing company to work for, 99% happy customers, people who want to eat healthy and feel good inside and out! A company that takes pride in their work and what they are doing for the world! Very innovative and with the times.
Pros
discounted lunches, fast pace, great atmosphere, organized management, great hours
Cons
on feet a lot, very physical and fast moving