freshii

freshii Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier12 reviews
Canada12 reviews
Day at work is unpredictable. Sometimes it can get so busy but mostly you get to sent home early. Management is not good. Enjoyable part is after having a rush we somehow get to relax while working
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Less hours
I learned a lot about how to deal with different situations and how to tackle strange problems while working over there. Overall experience and place for work was amazing and wonderful.
Well, can't say about other locations but my experience with freshii is too bad. Working at freshii is worst. My owner is so rude , he mentally tortures everyone over little things. I am mentally disturbed because of him and now i hate this job . So i quit this job , because i just hate the behavior of owner .
The hardest part of the job is having only 2 persons scheduled for the day. When the rush comes everything goes down the drain. No health benefits. Overtime is not paid. and hours are usually being cut. No benefits for the staff. And doesn't follow minimum wage law.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
working alone
I enjoy working at freshii, they're very welcoming and hours are quite flexible due to it being run independently. additionally, the staff member are all quite kind and nice to work with.
Pros
Good food
Cons
expensive despite discount
Working at Freshii has been an most awesome journey so far. Everyday some new things to learn be at cash or on during the Prep Very supportive and friendly staff and managers.
Learned how to move in a fast-paced. Customers are usually nice and very polite to you. Hardest part of the job when some stuff runs out during a rush.
Great training from management but little benefits such as;
no new clothing, no paid break, not great hours, no seniority for employees, but really fun customers!
Pros
discount
Cons
no new shirts to work in
very friendly co workers truly love my job and amazing boss
very organize and clean environment

very fast paced the job go by very quickly

easy on prep and stocking love my job
Pros
i have amazing bosses
Cons
pay is low
Freshii is a very good place to work and especially the place where I worked people are so Friendly and helpful .Its nice place to understand Franchisee kind of business in a Broad way .
Pros
50% discount on Menu items for staff
Cons
Very limited hours of work(minimum 3 hours a day)
Best Enviornment and best team members. Always keen to help eachother and make best for the customers. Boss is also very nice and zealous. Best place to work.
Pros
Best job
Cons
shifts
DO NOT work at the Barrie Freshii Location.

The owners are very rude, hypocritical,talk behind your back they, micro-managed, have no customer service skills at all, treat you like a slave and make you stressed out all the time.

You get yelled at for nothing, and everything is always your fault.

I wish I could give them less than 1 star. I got harassed there all the time. I feel sorry for the people who still work there.

The male owner made fun of my mother, called me a psychopath. I heard him make fun of mentally handicapped people, bigger people and people who by his definition "weird."

He also made fun of the employees ALL THE TIME.

These are just a FEW reasons not to work there. There are a lot more.

Please save yourself the trouble, and don't work here.