freshii

freshii Employee Reviews

Overall, wasn't too bad of a job. When a new store opens, they bring in a trainer from corporate, and everybody got free food for a week. The job is straight-forward and not hard to learn. Should be fine with the right management. After a few months of working there, I received a raise. Very fun with coworkers you like, but gets super stressful if there's a rush. On your feet for a long time, pre-closer shift sucks.
Pros
50% discount on meals
Cons
No benefits
New learning experience Meeting new peopleLearn how to cook at homeThe meals are very healthy and fitness workThe managers are very good and nice and give lots of experience
Management takes people outside for secret discussions and put employees against each other. Tips aren’t given to everyone do not take covid seriously
Pros
Some friendly staff
Cons
Bad mananger
The staff are amazing, working for the company was a pleasure. If I didn’t move out of valcaron I would have stayed. There open and understanding there great to work with.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
I don’t have any
bracebridge freshii is honestly an amazing place to work, the management was amazing, and they always gave young people opportunities it was my first job and I'm glad it was!
Pros
food discount, day shifts, fun staff
Cons
not a lot of hours
Managers will tell you what you want to hear, almost coworkers are fun and easy to get along with the customers are great. Food is good until you have to cut moldie food and still serve it to customers.
Pros
Discount on lunch and decent coworkers
Cons
Drama and rumours
Good luck to those who do eventually work there. Not much else to say to those who work at this restaurant. I'd rather work at the Freshii at Northgate, different owners and I'm pretty sure better management than the locations I worked at. Management is not the best, so seriously, good luck.
I did a lot of work & didn’t really get paid for it, but did like management for the most part. Everyone has their issues. Didn’t have to actually cook much, which was nice, & did things had never done before.
Working at Freshii was very nice. Everyone was very friendly. Everything is easy to learn and they train you very well. 10/10 experience! A good place to work for your first job experience!
Pros
50% foods
there was always a huge rush and long line, sutlers would come in at close when the food was put away and we still had to take their order, late nights
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
the owner is never around and doesn’t care and the manager is such a rude and selfish, they all go to the managers house and drink and half of them are underaged
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything about working there
I loved the people/ management and the owners of the Freshii location I was working at. Everyone was so passionate about the job and enjoyed what we were doing. I would recommend it to anyone
It was great team at freshii georgia, I miss that working place. The location was near to sea shore, amazing customers to interact. I will definitely recommend freshii as workplace.
Great place to work for teens. Not a lot of job growth capable there.
In the winter months, there are lower numbers of customers but it picks up pace when the weather starting getting warmer. the culture is wonderful and very warm. Mostly gravitated towards hard working, sophisticated women.
I learned a lot about how to deal with different situations and how to tackle strange problems while working over there. Overall experience and place for work was amazing and wonderful.
Everyday brought new challenges and taught me to expect the unexpected with customers. Working with handling food taught me the importance of managing food.
Amazing place to work at, they take care of their employees, and there's always something to do! You'll never be bored working here and you'll very easily make friends. Genuinely just a fun and rewarding place to work and you also get 50% off amazing food which is awesome. I'd love to work here again
Good experience under good management and friendly environment. Learned unbiased customer service and how to respectfully serve customers by addressing them with their names
A typical shift is quite fastpaced but still manages to be relaxed. The staff is often fun to work with and you are able to have a good time. The food preperation is a lot of work because everything is made in house and is fresh. My location had a few management issues which caused some difficulty working. Overall working here was pretty good and the years i spent here were fun.
I was doing manager work for minimum wage and zero gratitude. Cash sheets for banks, deliveries, training new employees, etc. Also managers had trouble enforcing rules because they were rarely in store.
  1. Employee reviews