FreshWorks Studio Employee Reviews

Excellent company to grow as a developer
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 October 2017
A typical day at work includes working with awesome people, coordinating with knowledgeable co-workers to build exciting new apps and being welcomed into a great and fun job culture.
Progressive and innovative, with fun atmosphere and challenging work to engage with!
Client Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 October 2017
FreshWorks is a growing company, well-known and respected within the community despite a comparatively short length of existence. The team is growing quickly for a non-product tech firm, from 3 to almost 30 in just a year (it's been around for 3 total). In my role, I am client facing. I spent a large portion of my time working with and for clients, helping them to learn about, strategize on, and implement technology in the application space. We do about 40% of our work with BC Gov, 30% with larger enterprise and 30% with startups. We work 60% mobile, 40% web, 100% awesome, and have a lot of fun doing it. The dev floor is very collaborative, there are opportunities for growth in your career, and the team is full of great people.
Pros
expanding, growing up (benefits, salary), opportunities for professional growth, fun environment
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FreshWorks Studio. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7