Fresh Prep

Fresh Prep Culture reviews

We make amazing food for thousands of homes! Top quality food and recipes. Super great colleagues and creative processes. Great work culture!
Started recently with Fresh Prep. It’s been a great place to work so far! Lots of caring people. They keep the place organized. The food is carefully assembled and brought in fresh daily.
Great place to work they care about your safety and have a bunch of corona social distancing stuff in place with hand washing temperature checks and frequent communication I love the people I work with and work for they care about what they do and who they work with
The company has a lot of covid procedures recently in place. its nice to know they are keeping us top of mind in keep us safe. im new with employment so it very good to see so many people be so helpful. its so nice that we also are making top notch food for people at home in vancoucer
Freshprep is a good job for the delivery drivers can earn better than other works and own schedule and the staff is very supportive and understanding.
A disorganized environment where leaders, supervisors and managers are totally unprepared, that makes you think “how did that person get in that position?It is a competitive environment and VERY cold as well.
People are friendly. New building with new equipment. Management are very helpful and care about us. Place is changing all the time to be better. Amazing food is made here!
Fresh Prep has been a great place to learn and grow. The culture places on emphasis on autonomy with the expectation to work hard. With a great team in place employees tend to motivate one another to raise the bar. When opportunities come up management always looks to promote internally when possible so it's awesome to see hard work rewarded.
Pros
Medical benefits, free meal plan, great people and fun events