Fresh Prep Employee Reviews for Recruiting CoordinatorReview this company
Recruiting Coordinator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 29 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Fresh Prep has been a great place to learn and grow. The culture places on emphasis on autonomy with the expectation to work hard. With a great team in place employees tend to motivate one another to raise the bar. When opportunities come up management always looks to promote internally when possible so it's awesome to see hard work rewarded.
Medical benefits, free meal plan, great people and fun events
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fresh Prep?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Prep. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 29 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Fresh Prep with
Questions about Fresh Prep
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Fresh Prep?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fresh Prep?3 people answered
- What is Fresh Prep sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Fresh Prep? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Is Fresh Prep hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Fresh Prep?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Fresh Prep? What are the steps along the …One person answered
- Are the managers and supervisors friendly and professional?One person answered
- How has Fresh Prep responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?