Fresh Prep logo
Fresh Prep

Fresh Prep Employee Reviews for Driver

Work-life balance

They were fair to me and dumped a bunch of hours towards my way when I needed them..

Although I was only here for about less than a year, apart from the salary being less than it should be (at least three dollars more), I thought the gas mileage was fair, it was negotiable in my case. My biggest complaint is that some customers are WAY too high and mighty about taking away the old fresh prep containers/bags. It got annoying. Co workers are only there for a short time. You will definitely need more black ice in your interior after a few shifts. Found the food pretty good, just not all meals were for my pallete 3.75/5

Love the independence and ability to work at your own pace

I only just started working at fresh prep but so far it has been great. It's only 1 day a week, but there are plenty of offers to take extra shifts. Theres 3 apps you need to download, one where you can message hq and they can help you with everything and anything! They also reimburse you for gas!

Pros

Independent, self paced, limited customer interactions, in app chat with hq

Cons

Bags can be heavy, only one day a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Prep. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement