Fresh Prep logo
Fresh Prep

Fresh Prep

Fresh Prep Employee Review

Would not recommend

I worked as a driver here for a few months. They are very disorganized and expect too much to be delivered in a reasonable amount of time. The wage was okay but they should offer more for mileage as gas is really expensive and you’re using your own vehicle. Dispatchers are also very unprofessional, all young kids.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Thats good

Freshprep is a good job for the delivery drivers can earn better than other works and own schedule and the staff is very supportive and understanding.
Same role

Delivery Driver

I love this job as I get to drive around and deliver cooler bags of freshly prepped meals to customers. The people that I work with at the remote warehouse in Kelowna are easy to get along with and we are a team. The management and dispatch are easy to communicate with and work to resolve any conflicts immediately.. The pay is decent and you get paid for mileage as you're driving your own vehicle.
Same location

Meal Kits

I work on zero waste line. We make nice meals for peoples. I am new but it is good to be here. Lots of work it is clean it is organized. People I work with are nice and my supervisor cares about me

Pros

Helpful caring people

Cons

Standing all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Prep. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement