Fresh Prep logo
Fresh Prep

Fresh Prep

Fresh Prep Employee Review

Thats good

Freshprep is a good job for the delivery drivers can earn better than other works and own schedule and the staff is very supportive and understanding.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Delivery Driver

I love this job as I get to drive around and deliver cooler bags of freshly prepped meals to customers. The people that I work with at the remote warehouse in Kelowna are easy to get along with and we are a team. The management and dispatch are easy to communicate with and work to resolve any conflicts immediately.. The pay is decent and you get paid for mileage as you're driving your own vehicle.
Same roleSame location

Would not recommend

I worked as a driver here for a few months. They are very disorganized and expect too much to be delivered in a reasonable amount of time. The wage was okay but they should offer more for mileage as gas is really expensive and you’re using your own vehicle. Dispatchers are also very unprofessional, all young kids.
Same location

Poor and toxic management

Management are a bunch of hypocrites. They will shout at you for not keeping 2 meters apart, but the social distancing guidelines go out the door when you are assign to work on their new kit, you will be hitting elbows with the person beside you, working cramped together at this tiny table. No barriers or anything to keep you or the person beside you safe.The warehouse is very crowded with bunch of dirty baskets stacked everywhere, racks and pallets are all over the place, you'll be lucky not to bump into those. They have a bunch of cleaners but the place is always a mess. lunchrooms are dirty. Management only cares about themselves. Most people are afraid to speak up.

Pros

Free meals, nice co-workers

Cons

Stressful work environment and work load, low raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Prep. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement